News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSDhoniFan991

Recent conclusion of matches... shows that Blue Color is defective? So trouble for India?

maharam1956

predictions apart , Pak never defeated india in a world cup match favour india to win the game

himakar.sai

India wins this match
India will score 285+ and watch out for Rohit Sharma

sourav123

It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

chensree

Match will be tough but Pakistan has chance as per numerology

SSB

Quote from: chensree on February 15, 2015, 09:04:16 AM
Match will be tough but Pakistan has chance as per numerology
Yes, Its a tough game for both side, But i feel IND will win by very narrow margin ( may be around 5 runs )..

sourav123

I am sensing that India will get tough time winning from Zimbawe and Ireland as well may be they loose one match . Not sure just observing.
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

maharam1956

I think everyone will recall the masterly prediction of the WC 2011 final match by Vrinchi Master. He was accurate in predicting the timing of fall of wickets. Thank u Sir. I feel the astrogle web site will  get more hits when tournament progresses

Virinchi

India remains Ascendant in this match and now everyone knows what will be the result

hum to australia sirf selfies lene aaye hain  :P ::)
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

surajnayyar

Fall of first wicket declares India winner....matrix method !!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!