News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

2015 Cricket World Cup Astrology Predictions

Started by SaSirEkha, February 16, 2014, 04:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSB

MSDhoniFan991

Day number 24 is already strong enough for NZ.

Chirag Gupta

Quote from: Anoo on March 21, 2015, 10:11:09 PM
Toss : New Zealand
Match : New Zealand

SAF will chase and collapse
i have watched all the comments out, you have been the most consistent n best predictor out here :)
#respectMam

himakar.sai

South Africa wins the match and enters into finals ..
South Africa should be able to score around 300+

Anoo

@ chirag gupta, i'm not good or confident with toss predictions but i'm still with Nzl entering finals.
I dont think SAF will score 300

Virinchi

Toss winner is struggling initially but making a small comeback in middleovers, then again losing momentum in final overs.
2nd innings also slight ups and downs but overall not good for them

South Africa cannot score big in 1st innings and that should help New Zealand to chase
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

chensree

Newzealand is the winner of match as per numerology

Star Dust

This partnership should be broken before batting powerplay ends. Else SAF will post a total which will be unreachable for NZL
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

vikram

Any changes now as the natch has been delayed?

Virinchi

Rain has played spoilsport with hosts as they lost crucial time where SAF wickets could have been taken.
Now lets see the overs reduced and target set for them after 6pm local time and decide
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !