Author Topic: Ashes (Australia vs England) 2013-14 Series Predictions  (Read 107774 times)

surendra.gurram

Ashes (Australia vs England) 2013-14 Series Predictions
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2013, 03:11:52 PM »
@revan,

Yesterday I worked on this ashes test3, surprisingly, it is strongly favoring draw and I am not able believe that WACA ground can produce draw.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #111 on: Today at 06:02:21 AM »

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2013, 03:23:31 PM »
@revan,

Yesterday I worked on this ashes test3, surprisingly, it is strongly favoring draw and I am not able believe that WACA ground can produce draw.

This is one challenge that one should discover about figuring out a DRAW. I know your working towards it, but a clear defined method to analyse a DRAW in Vedic or KP. Even something that indicates a rain abandoned match - which I believe Virinchi is quite good at.

Western suggest the following pointers that indicate a DRAW and has worked in most of the Football/Cricket matches observed:
the Moon is in detriment or fall
the Moon applying to a malefic
the Moon is combust
the Moon's dispositor is combust
the Moon applying to or separating from a conjunction of the South node
the Moon's dispositor applying to or separating from a conjunction of the South node
the Moon's dispositor is retrograde
the Moon is VOC (draw or favorite wins)
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2013, 11:33:29 AM »
Eventhough moon is aspected by Saturn+Rahu till sunday morning at perth, moon's starlords are ensuring that weather permits a match without obstacle.
Also weather reports look good for cricket.

As majority of transits are against Australia, they might lose for first time in this series.
I've only checked moon's starlords for 4 days (this match may not even go into 5th day)
today ketu is not helping aussies to score well..
if someone has patience, they can check all sub transits for 5 days to see who is dominating.
I've seen that day 1 is controlled by England
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Bhavani

« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2013, 03:15:28 PM »
Virinchi, what you said is right upto saturn sub. Aussie are doing well in mercury sub and event chart is slightly in their favor.
So expecting 3-0

ReVan

• Enlightened
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2013, 05:57:13 PM »
3rd Test: Australia v England at Perth
Dec 13-17, 2013 (10:30 local | 02:30 GMT | 08:00 IST)

Australia:

at 8.59 Moon square AOL1
at 15.56 Moon opposition L1
at 18.49 Moon sextile AOL10 <-- my mistake

England:

at 6.18 Moon trine AOL7
at 24.56 Moon trine L4

Aspects favor England more or DRAW.

Sorry folks my mistake in reading at late nights. Moon's final aspect is to sextile AOL10 at 26.49 - Australia wins this and makes it 3-0

surendra.gurram

« Reply #115 on: December 13, 2013, 06:24:49 PM »
Virinchi, what you said is right upto saturn sub. Aussie are doing well in mercury sub and event chart is slightly in their favor.
So expecting 3-0

Merc in own star placed in 7th owns 5th, did not help away team england at all. Is it just team chart significations of merc that we need to consider? No need of horary because we have charts for both countries?

Astrology Forums

« Reply #116 on: Today at 06:02:21 AM »

ReVan

• Enlightened
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 13, 2013, 06:28:16 PM »
@Virinchi: Could you suggest if Day 2 belongs to Aus or Eng?

Virinchi

« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2013, 10:15:06 AM »
not as bad as last 2 tests.. expect a fight from england here

ReVan

• Enlightened
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2013, 11:46:23 AM »
not as bad as last 2 tests.. expect a fight from england here

Thanks Virinchi. By gaining knowledge about England playing well, gives me opportunity to understand the aspects made by Moon in favor of England to understand how well they play. This is something new Im experimenting on. Same way KP Learners can explore the KP values that allows England to play well.

This is a apt match for KP learners to practise prediction of wickets as well.

gauranggroups

« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2013, 02:42:45 AM »
This match is the interesting one in this series so far..

Star Lords of Day 1 & 4 are unfavorable to Aus and slightly favorable to Eng. Day 2 & 5 are not favorable to anyone. But Subs are mostly favoring Aus more than Eng apart from the first 2 sessions of Day 1 and the first 1.5 sessions of Day 2. Day 4 is gonna be the key. It'll decide the winner.

Day 3 is gonna be slightly favorable to Aus. They should be able to take all the wkts within the first 2 sessions, I guess. Let's see! If Aus bats today in the last session and if the match extends after 16:34 local time, they'll be losing few wkts.

I won't be surprised if they take all the wickets in the 1st session itself. Let's see!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter