Author Topic: Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions  (Read 92822 times)

Varenya

Pakistan VS Bangladesh, Asia cup 2012 cricket final match predictions
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2012, 09:49:55 PM »
good prediction OMkaar :)
only 5 wickets fell before mercury sub ended and now no more hopes for india.
Its pakistan vs bangladesh final on thursday

Astrology Forums

Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions
« Reply #121 on: Today at 03:35:02 PM »

chensree

« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2012, 09:52:07 PM »
matching inching towards india\'s exit once agian

nikhil

« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2012, 10:38:13 PM »
[rquote=12325&topic=1695&author=nikhil][rquote=12323&topic=1695&author=gauranggroups]Guys,

I just had a look on Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh game.. On that day, the moon transits in the constellation of Rahu, which is in 12th H to Bangladesh and 3rd H to Sri Lanka.. Also the Muhurta Chart in the beginning of the match is even favoring Bangladesh a bit more.. But the Muhurta Chart at the end clearly favors Sri Lanka..

So the match should go in favor of Sri Lanka only.. If it happens, we can see another India vs Pakistan thrilling encounter in the Finals.. Anyway, tomorrow let\'s have a closer look at subs before concluding..[/rquote]

i kindly request you to have a look at chart precisely, tomorrow. i can see bangladesh win v srilanka. i may be right or wrong, don\'t know. [/rquote]

Gaurang...what i have said earlier, it happend true :)

nikhil

« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2012, 10:42:50 PM »
[rquote=12315&topic=1695&author=JayTee]was watching match at a friend\'s place so couldn\'t login here to write prediction earlier.
Now, bangladesh has remote chance of making it to finals, bcos their NRR is -0.13 and india has NRR of +0.377.

So they\'ve to beat srilanka really badly to qualify for finals and thats not happening on tuesday.

Get ready for one more India Vs Pakistan encounter on thursday(22nd march) and that day is favorable for dhoni.
(that match starts in saturn star & sub, ends in venus sub)
venus in 8th H is worser for pakistan than 12th H for india.
One more tough match but dhoni\'s luck should get him asia cup.[/rquote]

i kindly request you to read the charts initially & predict. dont come to conclusion in keeping indian team in view.

LEO

« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2012, 11:06:44 PM »
@nikhil, your statement sounded like a guess rather than an astrological prediction.
in this forum, you\'re expected to give analysis based on your method of astrology, not just one liners.

remember i told you before.. etc statements look childish here. (unless your prediction is supported by analysis)

and remember, every astrologer is doing voluntary predictions here in their possible free time.

Omkaar was accurate today.
if there was no rain, match would have ended in mercury sub and bangladesh would have lost.
also omkaar\'s idea of looking at day being fav/unfav for india was right and it was not in fav of india.

nikhil

« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2012, 12:04:23 AM »
[rquote=12360&topic=1695&author=LEO]@nikhil, your statement sounded like a guess rather than an astrological prediction.
in this forum, you\'re expected to give analysis based on your method of astrology, not just one liners.

remember i told you before.. etc statements look childish here. (unless your prediction is supported by analysis)

and remember, every astrologer is doing voluntary predictions here in their possible free time.

Omkaar was accurate today.
if there was no rain, match would have ended in mercury sub and bangladesh would have lost.
also omkaar\'s idea of looking at day being fav/unfav for india was right and it was not in fav of india.[/rquote]

yes, ofcourse every astrologer here does voluntary predictions  in their possible free time. all of you majority people here use KP astrology method, certainly there would be analysis. as i have an idea about only horary method. so i haven\'t given any analysis.

Astrology Forums

Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions
« Reply #126 on: Today at 03:35:02 PM »

rajeshsharma300

« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2012, 03:39:35 AM »
Well the chances for India have gone :(
India out of tournment :(

Now its Bangladesh VS Pakistan for final..
I had a reading i felt that Bangladesh have better chance to defeat Pakistan and win their first ASIA CUP..
tough the match is gonna be very tight and up n down will happen.. i feel slight advantage to bangla..

Please other astrologers also give ur predictions...

maharam1956

« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2012, 09:04:07 AM »
[rquote=12355&topic=1695&author=OMkaar]with revised play timings, if bangla can survive till 22:04 (their local time i.e 21:34 IST) without losing too many wickets, they will kick india out of this tournament.

in 25 overs i dont think SL can take too many wickets

@okkadu, westindies is not a country.
you\'ve to look at their opponents charts only[/rquote]

FANTASTIC PREDICTION AND MORE ACCURATE. FURTHER SINCERE ATTEMPT ALWAYS REWARD. BOWLERS WIN MATCHES. BUT INDIA LACK QUALITY WICKET TAKING BOWLERS. WHEN THEY REALISE IT , THEN IT WILL BE GOOD FOR INDIA

okkadu17in

« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2012, 05:46:53 PM »
Thanku omkaar sir

SaSirEkha

« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2012, 07:07:37 PM »
pakistan has all chances to win asia cup but with some hurdles during match as moon conjuncts retro mercury and under influence of retro saturn during match progress.

only factor that can help bangladesh team is that match ends in venus sub and they can create some tension to pakistan from 20:00 hrs (bangla local time)

But if pakistan are in control till then, bangla cant do much in last 1 hour

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter