Author Topic: Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions  (Read 92773 times)

SaSirEkha

Pakistan VS Bangladesh, Asia cup 2012 cricket final match predictions
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 01:52:40 PM »
@gaurang, pakistan\'s lagna is virgo, but srilanka\'s lagna is leo.
so for them ketu will be in 10th H.

in 2010 asia cup thread (which was deleted later) virinchi stated that bangladesh should be considered as homeground for pakistan(unless bangladesh team is playing) as it was ex-pak country.

if india is playing against any other country in pakistan/bangladesh (apart from those teams), then venue can be considered as india\'s home ground (for horary)

Astrology Forums

Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions
« Reply #31 on: Today at 01:40:26 PM »

gauranggroups

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2012, 03:15:58 PM »
SasiRekha,

Thanks for the info.. This is really new to me that Bangladesh should be considered as a home for Pakistan if they\'re not playing Bangladesh.. Similarly for India, if we\'re not playing Bangladesh or Pakistan..

Then same thing can we take for Pakistan and Sri Lanka too?.. If they\'re not playing against us, will it be the second home ground for us too?..

Also my other technical doubt to u.. Will u use Fixed House system for Transits or Placid? If it\'s Fixed, whatever u said is right.. Sri Lanka\'s Lagna is Leo and Pakistan\'s is Virgo.. So Kethu will be in their 10th and 9th houses respectively.. But if we see in Placid, Sri Lanka\'s 10th Cusp starts only from 16-23-04 of Taurus, whereas Kethu is in 14-13-36 now.. So it should be considered as 9th house only.. Am I right?

That\'s y I mentioned like that in my earlier post.. Correct me if I\'m wrong..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

chensree

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2012, 04:47:00 PM »
good predictions by our beloved astrologers.

gauranggroups

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2012, 10:45:29 PM »
Guys,

Pakistan has won the game against Sri Lanka as expected. Sri Lanka is almost out of the race as of now. If India can beat Bangladesh tomorrow, then the finalists will be India and Pakistan.

Let\'s come to India and Bangladesh game tomorrow. As I said earlier, tomorrow is not a very favorable day for India. But luckily, it\'s not a favorable day for Bangladesh too. The Moon transits in the constellation of Venus which is now transiting in the 12th H for India and 5H for Bangladesh. So it\'s not favorable to both.

Coming to subs.. Till 4.35 pm, it\'s Rahu sub.. 4.35 - 7.30 pm, it\'s Jupiter sub.. Both these subs are not favorable to both and hence it should be even.. After 7.30 pm, it\'s gonna be Saturn sub which should favor India..

Also Muhurta Chart and RPs at the Time of Judgement are favoring India more than Bangladesh. So I hope India can win this match. Let\'s see what other seniors predict too.

rajeshsharma300

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 12:06:35 AM »
@ Gaurang

Amazing prediction ur giving. Specially that time details u give that superb.. n hats off for u :)

and well done :) good prediction done once again Pakistan won :)

now this forum or thread is interacting and now m enjoying the predictions here.

IND vs Bangla
Another tight match...
India need to be careful.. But India will somehow will pull the victory.
Toss Bangla will win and bat first..
India will have to chase the score.
My reading says tomo\'s day might be good for Sachin n Gautam

But do u think bout sachin\'s century??

Waiting for others prediction.

rajeshsharma300

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 01:51:58 AM »
In MS Dhoni Indian Captain’s chart, Natal Moon is placed in Leo sign and transiting Moon would be passing through 5th house from Natal Moon,, which is also good planetary position for Indian Team.

Astrology Forums

Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions
« Reply #36 on: Today at 01:40:26 PM »

okkadu17in

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 08:41:00 AM »
we have to take consideration of moon signs of the cricketing nations can any one post here?

nikhil

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 11:25:07 AM »
[rquote=12258&topic=1695&author=gauranggroups]Guys,

Pakistan has won the game against Sri Lanka as expected. Sri Lanka is almost out of the race as of now. If India can beat Bangladesh tomorrow, then the finalists will be India and Pakistan.

Let\'s come to India and Bangladesh game tomorrow. As I said earlier, tomorrow is not a very favorable day for India. But luckily, it\'s not a favorable day for Bangladesh too. The Moon transits in the constellation of Venus which is now transiting in the 12th H for India and 5H for Bangladesh. So it\'s not favorable to both.

Coming to subs.. Till 4.35 pm, it\'s Rahu sub.. 4.35 - 7.30 pm, it\'s Jupiter sub.. Both these subs are not favorable to both and hence it should be even.. After 7.30 pm, it\'s gonna be Saturn sub which should favor India..

Also Muhurta Chart and RPs at the Time of Judgement are favoring India more than Bangladesh. So I hope India can win this match. Let\'s see what other seniors predict too.[/rquote]

Namaste Guru !
much impressed with your accurate predictions. today there is also australia vs westindies match. here it seems to be westindies may win today. can you throw some light towards this game also.

rajeshsharma300

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2012, 11:29:33 AM »
 It will be very good fight match and both team have good chance to take last minute win but overall I suggests that Bangladesh have edge to win the good fight match.

SO its gonna be very close game

chensree

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 11:37:55 AM »
As per numerology game will be a closed one. But india has little edge

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter