Author Topic: Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions  (Read 92904 times)

okkadu17in

Pakistan VS Bangladesh, Asia cup 2012 cricket final match predictions
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 12:35:03 PM »
Rajesh wil u explain why this match goes til last ball please post your astro analysis

Astrology Forums

Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions
« Reply #41 on: Today at 12:13:00 AM »

gauranggroups

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 12:45:23 PM »
Dear Nikhil,

This is tooooooo much... Never ever use such big words to a very small person like me.. I\'m not worth it.. Guru is too big a word to be used for normal persons like me..

I\'m just now starting to learn things.. I\'m just like a Nursery School student in Astrology.. So many big and better people are there.. Hence please..

[rquote=12262&topic=1695&author=nikhil]
Namaste Guru !
much impressed with your accurate predictions. today there is also australia vs westindies match. here it seems to be westindies may win today. can you throw some light towards this game also.[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

rajeshsharma300

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 12:52:34 PM »
[rquote=12266&topic=1695&author=gauranggroups]Dear Nikhil,

This is tooooooo much... Never ever use such big words to a very small person like me.. I\'m not worth it.. Guru is too big a word to be used for normal persons like me..

I\'m just now starting to learn things.. I\'m just like a Nursery School student in Astrology.. So many big and better people are there.. Hence please..

[rquote=12262&topic=1695&author=nikhil]
Namaste Guru !
much impressed with your accurate predictions. today there is also australia vs westindies match. here it seems to be westindies may win today. can you throw some light towards this game also.[/rquote][/rquote]

Might be your in starting stage but your doing superb job :)

Guruji ;)

gauranggroups

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 01:20:35 PM »
Guys,

Try to understand.. We can\'t be kiddish with the words like \"Guru\".. It\'s too big..

Regarding Cricket predictions, I took the clue from Virinchi and SasiRekha and tried learning it.. That\'s it.. I\'m still learning.. There are lots to learn more.. For example none of the Astrologers here are able to predict correctly for the overseas matches even though they\'re giving excellent predictions for the matches within the subcontinent.. Everyone including SasiRekha failed when predicting the series in England and Australia.. Dunno why..

I tried predicting for Australia Tests, I was able to get the positive and negative times of both the teams but wasn\'t able to get the end result.. So there should be something else to be considered for the matches outside Asia as the Lat / Long will change there.. Need to learn that.. If I happen to get in touch with someone like Virinchi or Sujay personally, I should ask them this doubt..

So try to follow the forum.. But please don\'t confer any big titles like \"Guru\" to anyone, at least me..

okkadu17in

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 02:33:38 PM »
Gaurang sir can u please post the moon signs of the cricketing nations ? And the horary method which u use to predict please let me learn.

maharam1956

« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2012, 02:58:06 PM »
tendulkar crossed 50 against BD Tendulkar day today?

Astrology Forums

Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions
« Reply #46 on: Today at 12:13:00 AM »

Varenya

« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2012, 03:16:59 PM »
[rquote=12250&topic=1695&author=LEO]sachin has highest chance to get 100th 100 on friday against bangladesh.
somewhat low chance on sunday against pakistan and no chance in finals.

I cant say he\'ll get a century for sure bcos of bad jupiter transit for him in aries till may.[/rquote]

seems like Leo\'s prediction will be true today.
if sachin can hang on till 16:50 IST, he can get his 100th ton today before moon shifts to unfavorable jupiter sub.

atleast 18 overs will be bowled in remaining rahu sub and sachin should get remaining 40 runs

msrhprasad

« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2012, 03:42:09 PM »
Dear Nikhil and Okkadu,

can understand your affectionate towards gaurang.

yes he is one the way, he has gained some good knowledge as per my opinion in Horary...let him develop in K.P and other methods.

As Gaurang said, \"Guru\" word should not use in normal language.
\"Guru ji\" we should pronounce like this only.

pls.don\'t mistake me...just encourage him, ask him if any Horary questions lets enjoy...and clear your doubts if any...

wish you all the best Dear Gaurang....

Rgds,
prasath:thumbup:

sateeshas

« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2012, 04:43:24 PM »
Finally Sachin made his 100.

Very Good predictions from Leo.

chensree

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2012, 04:45:15 PM »
After a long time he did it. Good prediction by Leo

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter