Author Topic: Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions  (Read 497223 times)

surajnayyar

Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2017, 01:03:50 PM »
@Utkaarsh..Thanks for your reply and adding to my knowledge regarding taking destiny number into consideration as well. Even 7 has  not helped Pakistan during Pak- WI series. Moreover I was expecting Wednesday(5) to help SA more on that day.  For today's match my pick is England !!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Astrology Forums

« Reply #51 on: Today at 03:38:03 PM »

BlackDeath

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2017, 02:51:50 PM »
10th Match: ENG vs AUS, 10th June, 10:30 Local, Birmingham

AUS will win the match. :)
If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself. If you want to know the theory and methods of revolution, you must take part in revolution. All genuine knowledge originates in direct experience..

utkaarsh

• Learner
  • http://saturnineighthhouse.blogspot.com/
    • View Profile
    • Eighth House Saturnian
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2017, 03:44:49 PM »
@Utkaarsh..Thanks for your reply and adding to my knowledge regarding taking destiny number into consideration as well. Even 7 has  not helped Pakistan during Pak- WI series. Moreover I was expecting Wednesday(5) to help SA more on that day.  For today's match my pick is England !!!

Suraj, Do you know the birth/destiny numbers of WI , if not how would determine 7 did not help Pakistan, what if it helped WI more than Pakistan

Today I expect Australia win, England might reach  a comfortable position , but can collapse or lose their way

Sri Lanka are the only real threat to India-England finals
India can reach finals mostly beating Aussies on the way

surajnayyar

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2017, 04:18:57 PM »
@Utkaarsh...I have not used Destiny Numbers for the teams much. Instead I have used coach's birth numbers in addition to captain's numbers. This experiment was conducive during IPL.  '7' number I mentioned was the date number. Kiwis failed once again due to Black Jersey. Unless and until they change the colour of their jersey, they will never win any ICC tournament. Well I expect Eng to win today due to Saturnine effect in their jersey as well. And on Tuesdays and Saturdays, I have observed many upheaval sort of matches  like a team collapsing like a pack of cards and like a team chasing an improbable total. 

surajnayyar

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2017, 10:35:19 PM »
India will beat Proteas tomorrow !!!

Star Dust

India vs South Africa - Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions
« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2017, 10:36:18 AM »
Toss winner gets good start and controls most of the match. Toss loser gets to fight between 1-2 pm and 5-6 pm only.

Does not look like a good enough day for Indians
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Astrology Forums

« Reply #56 on: Today at 03:38:03 PM »

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
India vs South Africa
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2017, 11:48:31 AM »
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

surajnayyar

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2017, 01:41:46 PM »
India : The Magician
South Africa : The Hanged Man
Winner : India !!!

saikiran

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2017, 02:06:28 PM »
@Revan.....Mauka Mauka . Means SA going to win ?

BlackDeath

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2017, 02:42:27 PM »
11th Match: IND vs RSA, 11th June, 10:30 Local, London

RSA will win the match. :(

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter