Author Topic: Cricketers Horoscopes and Predictions  (Read 276126 times)

vikram

Same Horoscope
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2012, 06:08:17 PM »
That\'s really some good work !

Astrology Forums

Cricketers Horoscopes and Predictions
« Reply #71 on: Today at 06:33:14 PM »

Bhavani

Will indian cricket team regain its lost supremacy?
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2012, 04:33:53 PM »
VVS Laxman is slated to make an announcement about his retirement from international cricket later today. The Hyderbadi batsman has called a press conference in his hometown at 4 pm.

Laxman had been selected for the two-match Test series against New Zealand that begins on August 23rd. He is expected to announce that this series will be his last for India. The first Test will be played in Hyderabad from August 23rd – 27th and the second Test will be held in Bangalore from August 31st – September 4th.

News of Laxman’s decision to call it a day emerged on Friday when The Hindu ran a story stating that the stylish batsman was visibly hurt by comments that by continuing to play for India he was blocking the chances of youngsters. The report quoted Laxman saying, “\"A final decision will be taken about the exact details of my retirement plans by this [Friday] evening.\"

He is expected to annouce this formally in a pressmeet this weekend

Star Dust

Same Horoscope
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2012, 10:43:28 PM »
I think he will bounce back from upcoming limited overs series and will quit  test cricket when selectors find good replacement captain
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

karthik55

Same Horoscope
« Reply #73 on: December 12, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »
^^^dhoni is a fighter.im sure  he\'ll have his revenge in the odis..

LEO

Same Horoscope
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2012, 12:00:53 AM »
dhoni saved himself with a patient 99 in 4th test against england.
now his team will do well in limited over series vs england and pakistan and all his past losses in tests will be forgotten until he faces up australia and also gets exposed on south african pitches in 2013

Bhavani

Same Horoscope
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2012, 10:00:38 AM »
ever since jupiter entered 12th H (aries) india started losing series after series.
they\'re winning only easy series like against nzl, windies etc.
right now jup is Rx in 1st H, so not so favorable but atleast it saves from another whitewash.
when jupiter enters into 2nd H (gemini) after 2013 may, indian team will start winning tough series again
so i\'m not hoping much in australian series too, but since jup will not be Rx and rahu will be in 6th H along with Saturn, they will do better than against england

Astrology Forums

Cricketers Horoscopes and Predictions
« Reply #76 on: Today at 06:33:14 PM »

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
Same Horoscope
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2012, 11:31:08 AM »
Bhavani have I got the chart right for 28/12/2012 ?

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Indigo11

Imran Khan-one of the most charismatic man in cricket
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2013, 03:29:02 AM »
What is this man\'s past life karma?

Jupiter with moon in house 5, 3 planets in virgo in house 10 and moon in 5th opposite venus in 11.

Varenya

Will indian cricket team regain its lost supremacy?
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2013, 12:42:37 PM »
12 yrs back when jupiter was in aries and taurus, indian team struggled even in home series
1999-2000 period was bad, as sachin failed again as captain and india lost home test series to south africa.
only after jupiter entered gemini , team started performing better
i see similar results in present and future

India will perform better against aussies as majority planets transit 10th and 11th houses during feb/march 2013

Ravi Varma

Mahendra Singh Dhoni Exposed !
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2013, 01:28:26 AM »
will the latest reveal that dhoni holds stake in a company that manages raina, ojha, jadeja etc effect his future and place in indian cricket ?
can someone throw light on this

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter