Author Topic: ICC World Cup 2011 Predictions  (Read 323673 times)

100%pure

Morethan Indian Team, I trust Virinchi
« Reply #240 on: March 30, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
As we see the stadium loaded with illuminaries and glitteratis and political bigheads, its a bit sad to see the lathi massacre on the locals and visitors waiting in line for the tickets...will this indifference ever end??..,will there be some way that tickets will become a common human right rather than giving only to those elites who get free invitations while the likes of you and me have to shell Rs.25,000 per ticket  just to get a sit in the stadium\'s open hot sun. These are the reals cheer leaders of our country who pay from their pockets and constantly motivate our team from the stands.  This write-up is a tribute to all of you who got a stick on their back and never got a ticket..Why cant tickets be strictly online and controlled...IS there no IT brainer who can solve this problem..We have the finals in Mumbai...Imagine what madness you will see for tickets here or probably another lathi charge on innocents..Guys..we all deserve tickets,,,

Astrology Forums

ICC World Cup 2011 Predictions
« Reply #241 on: Today at 06:16:50 PM »

thathwamasi

« Reply #241 on: March 30, 2011, 04:04:30 PM »
Virinchi Ji - After 15.56 the first big change was Gambhir\'s wicket. Lovely prediction. I hope the next partnership grows big.
Brahmamaya Prakashini Nama Rupa Vimarsini
Kamakala Pradarshini Samarasya Nidharshini

msrhprasad

« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2011, 04:09:39 PM »
Good Day.

Well, Sachin has got two lives. its really good news for Indians.:spin:

Sachin had done his another half century:starhit:

Thanks a lot Virinchi Sir, for such excellent analysis....

sincerely,
prasad:)

chensree

« Reply #243 on: March 30, 2011, 04:33:41 PM »
As per pitch report if team batting first should made 270 to 280 then it is difficult to chase. Pitch will help seamers first then for spin. Till now Virinchi sir predictions came true. At this point of time india lost 4 wickets. Let us pray god that sachin and dhoni combo will reach our score to 280+.

chensree

« Reply #244 on: March 30, 2011, 06:02:44 PM »
I am very much disappointed with Dhoni\'s performance again. Atleast in crucial matches if he won\'t play then what is the necessity of him?.

Nivedita

« Reply #245 on: March 30, 2011, 06:11:17 PM »
i\'m going by virinchi\'s calculations here
he said after 15:56 it will be in pakistan\'s favour and thats exactly when gambhir got out at 15:57 and india\'s runrate got down.

now lets wait and see what twists come after 19:43 and 21:17 hrs :)

Astrology Forums

ICC World Cup 2011 Predictions
« Reply #246 on: Today at 06:16:50 PM »

orangeprince

« Reply #246 on: March 30, 2011, 06:37:29 PM »
Thanks a lot Virinchi hope the prediction\'s true and India enters finals
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

chensree

« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2011, 06:43:41 PM »
Harbajan failed almost all matches. Atleast today he needs to perform and pick the wickets and inconsistent Nehra, Munaf also need to perform. Otherwise we are out of tournament. Let us pray god that india will win this match convincingly

chensree

« Reply #248 on: March 30, 2011, 08:50:51 PM »
Misbah-ul-Haq and Umar Akmal are most dangerous players. Till now everything correct as per virinchi garu. Hope the best for remaining innings also in favor of india

thathwamasi

« Reply #249 on: March 30, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »
Virinchi Ji - Amazing, just around 21.17, Umar was bowled...wow...How do you do it Sir? Respects...

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter