Author Topic: ICC World Cup 2011 Predictions  (Read 326753 times)

100%pure

Morethan Indian Team, I trust Virinchi
« Reply #310 on: April 02, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »
The toss goof up was a mess..I know you all have your hearts in your mouth..Lets see whether this comes to be a low scoring match or a high one..dont forget..Murli is in..and funnier still...Sreesanth is in too...now the pitch will turn in the evening. was it right to miss Ashwin and take sreesanth,...lets see ...Virinchi..all eyes are waiting for you.

Astrology Forums

ICC World Cup 2011 Predictions
« Reply #311 on: Today at 11:27:35 PM »

Castro

« Reply #311 on: April 02, 2011, 02:14:02 PM »
There was some confusion at the toss, Dhoni won it the first time, could not hear it and gave it away! I can\'t believe this! Sangakarra looked very guilty afterwards he knew Dhoni gave it away.

100%pure

« Reply #312 on: April 02, 2011, 02:17:54 PM »
FOLKSSSSSSSSS WHATS YOUR HOPE ON SREESANTH?????????? ANY GUESSS???????????

Castro

« Reply #313 on: April 02, 2011, 02:17:55 PM »
OMG, Shastri and confirmed Dhoni won the toss! India will need to restrict Sri Lanka for a low score to win this one.

gauranggroups

« Reply #314 on: April 02, 2011, 02:25:32 PM »
Guys,

What\'s happening? Even though the time is favoring India, we have lost the toss.. I was hoping very eagerly that we\'ll win the toss and will bat first.. But I\'m hugely upset..

Now waiting for Mr. Virinchi\'s prediction only.. He\'s a genius.. His predictions will give me a great hope.. Not only me, so many people are expecting the same..

Mr.Virinchi,

while predicting, if possible, take this (toss) in to account and give prediction.. Also it\'ll be good if u can predict who\'ll shine for India with ball first and then with the bat..

Thanks in advance..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

blah

« Reply #315 on: April 02, 2011, 02:44:02 PM »
When will Mr. Virinchi\'s prediction come? After the World Cup?

Astrology Forums

ICC World Cup 2011 Predictions
« Reply #316 on: Today at 11:27:35 PM »

maharam1956

« Reply #316 on: April 02, 2011, 02:46:03 PM »
EVERY BODY IN THE CRICKET FRATERNITY SAID THAT TEAM WINNING THE TOSS HAS HUGE ADVANTAGE. SL HAS A SLIGHT EDGE.

100%pure

« Reply #317 on: April 02, 2011, 02:48:21 PM »
Some good things only come with some waiting so lets respect Virinchi and wait for him to get back with his analysis. I know the impatience levels are peaking here but he too is a human and needs his own time.. WE ARE WAITING VIRINCHI..

Regards
100%

Virinchi

« Reply #318 on: April 02, 2011, 02:50:11 PM »
sorry but i dont know why this site didnt load for me since 2PM !!!

okay back to prediction

Over all day is favourable for india because moon transits in uttarabhadra constellation throughout the match.
India\'s rising sign is taurus and they got 4 planets in 11th house and also mercury is coming back at 19:35 hours into pisces.
Also mars, whichh rules sports and a natural benefic for srilanka who has leo rising sign, is in its 8th house today.
Since mercury is in aries when toss and match starts, it will go in srilanka\'s favour initially.

This is not a high scoring game and both teams will struggle and test patience of spectators.

Srilankans will give tough fight from and at one stage indian fans will feel frustrated.

All this will start ending from 19:35 when mercury comes to india\'s 11th house and srilanka\'s 8th house.

Biggest positive change for india will be seen from 20:53 hrs when moon starts transiting venus\'s sub-sub division till end of match.

going by sasirekha\'s refrence of India vs Ireland match on march 6th, sachin cannot score 100th 100 !
on that day too dhoni lost toss but india chased and won :)

mercury coming back into pisces is highly favourable for india and thats where they will start sensing the cup.

Big changes will come at : 15:29 , 19:18, 19:35, 20:53 HRS

After 20:53, srilanka will not recover and lose it because moon transits venus-venus sub-sub and venus is natural malefic for srilanka and its aspecting them.
Its good for india.

Now celebrate the worldcup folks
:thumbup::dork::dork::cool::smilegrin:
[/size]
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

cherukuribabu

« Reply #319 on: April 02, 2011, 02:50:35 PM »
https://www.sathyaprema.com/ICC_WORLD_CUP_2011_FINAL.htm

Predicted Srilankas toss and India\'s win

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter