Author Topic: India Sri Lanka West Indies Tri-Series 2013 Predictions  (Read 75623 times)

hammertrip

India Sri Lanka West Indies Tri-Series 2013 Predictions
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2013, 01:04:30 AM »
From Numerology point of view it looks uphill for Windies.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #41 on: Today at 08:11:08 AM »

Bhavani

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2013, 01:42:59 AM »
well, as expected the drama of losing 2 quick wickets (including pollard) happened during ketu's sub-sub.
now its Sun sub and lets see how will this help windies score at 10 runs/over

LEO

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2013, 02:04:06 AM »
you guys have only considered lanka's chart and sun may not be helping them much, but consider the method we used for IPL matches (because we dont know windies chart) : right now its scorpio Asc in port-of-spain and moon's sublord sun is in 8th house.
so, hometeam will ultimately lose the match

Ravi Varma

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2013, 02:21:33 AM »
okay.......... so SUN was not really helping either team, so it kept both of them waiting for next match's result to enter finals or exit from tournament.
It will be IND-SL match with moon in Saturn's star tomorrow.
If dhoni was there, he would have been unstoppable, nevertheless SAT is in lanka's 8th house and india's 6th house, so india can win

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2013, 02:32:25 AM »
Mercury i.e. L1 is badly combust by 0.20 degrees, and later at 5.46 L7 conjunctions with APOF are two strong testimonies favoring SL win.

SL should win the toss tomorrow.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Star Dust

India vs Sri Lanka Tri-Series 2013 Predictions : 6th Match
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2013, 06:43:21 PM »
Mathews spun the coin and won the toss.
At 9 AM local time in port-of-spain, Rahu was favoring Asc. So lanka won the toss.
In match muhurta chart at 9:30 AM, 1st and 11th sublord venus is clearly opposing the Asc by being in 12th and helping Dsc.
So, india will win and go into finals.

Confirmation : regular match ending time (even after rain interruptions) is between 17:30-18:00.
even if its a delayed end, moon sub between 16:43 - 18:56 local time (moon being in lanka's 5th house and india's 3rd lord in 3rd house) helping indian win today.
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Astrology Forums

« Reply #46 on: Today at 08:11:08 AM »

Bhavani

India vs Sri Lanka Tri-Series 2013 Predictions : 6th Match
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2013, 06:48:55 PM »
one more method to confirm india's entry into finals :
consider Lanka as Asc (as they spun the coin) and apply method used in IPL for 2 teams playing on neutral venue.
during last 2 hrs of the match, Asc goes through sagittarius and moon is in own sign saturn's star and own sub.
moon's own sign cancer is 8th wrt Asc and moon is placed in 7th bhava most of the time.
so, lankans lose

karthik55

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2013, 08:03:00 PM »
Kudos to you ppl for stayin up so late to predict even sl vs wi matches.i gues today the sat sun period wil b crucial for ind as its against sl. Lets c if fatherji n sonji combine to help ind.
But bhavani n stardust ind need to win wid a bettr runrate to get into da finals. Can any1 find tat using horary?

SaSirEkha

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2013, 09:51:01 PM »
as much as i knew, before match the requirement of indian team was like this :
if lankans bat 1st and score even 320, indians can score 321/9 off last ball and still qualify.
if indians bat 1st , even winning by 1 run is enough

but i seriously doubt venus sub allowing play to resume.

karthik55

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2013, 11:27:20 PM »
Sasirekhaji, wen i chekd cricinfo lnd had the lowest runrate . But could the delay b due to sat aspectin moon ? Wat do u take the orb of aspect as?

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter