Author Topic: India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions  (Read 113540 times)

SaSirEkha

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »
no use.. i dont see planets and ground record co-operating indian team

venus+mercury in 6th and moon+jup in 12th

Astrology Forums

« Reply #151 on: Today at 09:16:09 AM »

chensree

« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2011, 05:26:37 PM »
India has very bleak chance today.

okkadu17in

« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2011, 09:08:34 PM »
Yes yes yes india is winning at hyderabad. . .

okkadu17in

« Reply #153 on: October 14, 2011, 09:37:55 PM »
seems sasirekha mam predicted in a quick time  so it went wrong gud win for india hyderabad no more india's unlucky ground. . .

Varenya

« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2011, 09:41:53 PM »
moon was transiting bharani, owned by venus which is in its own house.
earlier when venus was debilitated and in enemy's houses, india lost, but this series will be different

gauranggroups

« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2011, 11:12:42 PM »
I dunno what has happened to our guys.. Right from the start of the England - India series in England, all the predictions are going wrong.. Not even a single right prediction.. Even if there's something, it's like a post-mortem or predictions done in the halfway of the match.. The biggest surprise is SasiRekha who used to give right predictions for most of the matches, is not able to get it right even a single time of-late..

Can any seniors throw light in this issue and guide the juniors in the right way? Where are you Virinchi & Sujay?? The juniors are in much need of you guys' support..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #156 on: Today at 09:16:09 AM »

gauranggroups

« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2011, 11:21:25 PM »
@Varenya,

Different in the sense?? What difference will be there?? What will be the outcome of this series?? Give your predictions..

okkadu17in

« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2011, 11:43:50 PM »
Gaurang bhai how are u nice to see you after a long time our seniors may be busy so active participation is not there if juniors show intrest in learning then our seniors predict in detail so we can learn and earn some knowledge which ever team may win gaining some knowledge is very important discussions has to be more before the game starts day by day juniors like us learn few things but every junior has to show some intrest by posting what they learnt 

gauranggroups

« Reply #158 on: October 15, 2011, 12:57:43 AM »
@okkadu17in,

Well said. If you are learning Astrology, try to discuss here. Senior members will guide you for sure.

Also I saw your personal message to me. I didn't reply it there as you can't be able to read it even if I reply. For using the U2U inbox i.e the personal message inbox, you should have 50 posts atleast. You are having 22 posts only and that's why I didn't reply you there. If you wanna discuss anything with me personally, ping me in my yahoo messenger ID.

But my request to you and all the new / junior members here is please use this forum for learning / knowledge sharing and social purposes. Don't use this for your own selfish activities like betting, etc. Because that's not the motive of this forum. This has been created with good intention of helping people who are in real sufferings and for knowledge sharing purpose.

Thanks!!

msrhprasad

« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2011, 09:45:01 AM »
India win 1st One Day....
need depth analysis for correct analysis.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter