Author Topic: India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions  (Read 113556 times)

gauranggroups

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2011, 11:25:11 AM »
Good work, Lavanya. You\'ve started it off. Let\'s see what others are saying..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

  • Guest
India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #41 on: Today at 06:40:24 PM »

babhus

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2011, 05:58:58 PM »
I was positive till the 8th wicket that some how we\'ll save the match and our face. Unfortunately all of us were wrong. Whatever, we\'ll come back strongly. This team is not something which will go down so easily. It is not for something that we are rated number 1 in both the forms of cricket.
Bala

SaSirEkha

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2011, 07:51:08 PM »
during 2nd test, moon transits in between gemini, cancer and ends in leo.
this is fav for india and much better than 1st test
rain may effect only on day 1.
india has chance to comeback strongly
however it depends on what dates and times indians bat to predict sachin\'s 100th 100

gauranggroups

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2011, 10:00:19 PM »
Thanks for the post, SasiRekha. It\'ll be nice if you can give predictions regularly.

It\'s nice to know that India has got a good chance to win the 2nd Test match. It\'ll be a nice reply to all the critics and media in England, who are making mockery about our team and questioning the No.1 status. Who will win the toss?

Regarding Sachin\'s century, you\'ve already mentioned that it depends on date and time of Indian batting.

Sushma

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2011, 11:02:38 PM »
sachin and gambhir declared fit for 2nd test but zaheer is still not cleared
i guess dhoni should replace ineffective harbhajan with amit mishra as english never played leg spin effectively

gauranggroups

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2011, 12:34:57 AM »
You are right, Sushma. It\'ll be better if Dhoni replaces the \'useless\' Harbhajan with Amit Mishra. In fact, I\'ve mentioned the same in the very same thread before starting of the 1st Test. Even Wasim Akram has voiced the same opinion. But I dunno why, Dhoni is too partial with two players in the side. He\'ll stick with them irrespective of whether they perform or not. Harbhajan and Yuvraj Singh are those two players.

Also if Zaheer is not match fit, then we should go ahead with Sreesanth as he can swing the ball very well. Trent Bridge will support \'swing\'.

Astrology Forums

  • Guest
India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #46 on: Today at 06:40:24 PM »

chikas

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2011, 03:15:28 AM »
It is sure that eng will be totally faliure in this match the match has 60 % chance of draw and 40 % chance of india win

SaSirEkha

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2011, 11:21:31 AM »
2nd and 4th days are in india\'s favor
sachin can score 100th 100 if he bats on days 1,3,5 only
this is tricky to predict.
so lets see who wins toss and by end of day 1, i\'ll try to write again

chikas

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2011, 02:37:53 PM »
According to my studies and experience sachin will be able to score 60 to 70 runs in first inning and 40 to 50 in second his 100th test hundred will be completed in this series but it will surly be done in the last test of this series.....

chikas

India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2011, 02:42:36 PM »
In this test Rahul dravid and VVS laxman will be the perfect trend setters for india both has chance to score hundred with rahul to play magically and laxman\'s innings will be a AMRIT for indian camp.


Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter