Author Topic: IPL 11 (2018) Predictions  (Read 754751 times)

maharam1956

IPL 11 (2018) Predictions
« Reply #220 on: May 22, 2018, 09:25:23 PM »
Looks like csk playing as dsc .
Csk should struggle from 8:19 ist, more 9:10 ist  8)
  +1  exactly from 8.20 Braithwaite started hitting   and 9.10  Raina and Rayudu got out      They have another chance at kolkatta if they lose here

Astrology Forums

« Reply #221 on: Today at 10:15:07 PM »

maharam1956

« Reply #221 on: May 22, 2018, 09:37:36 PM »
Possible Asc reversal and SRH could be Dsc.
They can get decent total and defend
+1 Fantastic  SRH strength is their bowling    my pranams to u sir

utkaarsh

• Learner
  • http://saturnineighthhouse.blogspot.com/
    • View Profile
    • Eighth House Saturnian
« Reply #222 on: May 22, 2018, 10:08:19 PM »
Fabulous work Shiva & Star Dust, The ability to give predictions removing bias for your personal favorites is a sign of a good astrologer .... few supporters of CSK and MI ;-)

Irrespective who wins SRK or CSK .. but fabulous match and great prediction

surajnayyar

« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2018, 11:06:16 PM »
Fabulous work Shiva & Star Dust, The ability to give predictions removing bias for your personal favorites is a sign of a good astrologer .... few supporters of CSK and MI ;-)

Irrespective who wins SRK or CSK .. but fabulous match and great prediction
Utkaarsh...Perhaps you don't know how Tarot cards are picked up. They are always upside down with their faces downwards. So there is no question of any so called ego, bias or preference for any particular team. What answer they give based on energies, Tarot readers interpret it and give their verdict based on it. Sometimes their answers go off the mark because of regular shuffling and picking up. Then they have to be cleansed and re- charged with sea salt or  by placing them in moon light(Full Moon/New Moon) and sunlight. In Tarot cards or Pendulum Dowsing, there is no calculation or chart formation as in KP or Vedic astrology or calculation of numbers as in Numerology. And I am surprised why you after being associated with this forum for so many years, you are making personal comments in order to differentiate who is a good astrologer or who is a bad astrologer. Remember one thing, whosoever predicts on this forum gives their best(time and efforts) to predict. No one predicts wrong deliberately. And last but not the least, it was not my personal bias for any particular team.  !!! Cheers , All the best !!!
@Revan sir...Kindly don't delete this comment.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

utkaarsh

• Learner
  • http://saturnineighthhouse.blogspot.com/
    • View Profile
    • Eighth House Saturnian
« Reply #224 on: May 23, 2018, 12:48:04 AM »
Utkaarsh...Perhaps you don't know how Tarot cards are picked up. They are always upside down with their faces downwards. So there is no question of any so called ego, bias or preference for any particular team. What answer they give based on energies, Tarot readers interpret it and give their verdict based on it. Sometimes their answers go off the mark because of regular shuffling and picking up. Then they have to be cleansed and re- charged with sea salt or  by placing them in moon light(Full Moon/New Moon) and sunlight. In Tarot cards or Pendulum Dowsing, there is no calculation or chart formation as in KP or Vedic astrology or calculation of numbers as in Numerology. And I am surprised why you after being associated with this forum for so many years, you are making personal comments in order to differentiate who is a good astrologer or who is a bad astrologer. Remember one thing, whosoever predicts on this forum gives their best(time and efforts) to predict. No one predicts wrong deliberately. And last but not the least, it was not my personal bias for any particular team.  !!! Cheers , All the best !!!
@Revan sir...Kindly don't delete this comment.

Suraj.... No intention to hurt you ... I definitely know, how the tarot cards are picked ... You have missed my point, ...... The ability to decipher or predict correctly diminishes when you have previous predictions/preferences in  mind,

And you were not the only one with pre-existing bias .... actually you are honest enough ... I am always vocal about my thoughts be it sharing my knowledge in open forms or pointing flaws to help improve ... there are quite few astrologers whom i have seen with much bigger bias and poor predictions .....

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
Q2: KKR vs RR
« Reply #225 on: May 23, 2018, 05:57:27 PM »
Expect a similar contest like yesterday, where KKR comes out victorious towards the end.

RR to mostly win the Toss
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #226 on: Today at 10:15:07 PM »

Nivedita

Q2 : KKR vs RR - IPL 11 (2018) Predictions
« Reply #226 on: May 23, 2018, 07:19:27 PM »
KKR struggles initially and picks up partially after 8pm.
With ball they should be good from 9:15pm

shiva

« Reply #227 on: May 23, 2018, 09:04:36 PM »
RR should bat well till 9:46 ist, and struggle till 10:22 ist...
End part of game favourable till 10:48..

maharam1956

« Reply #228 on: May 23, 2018, 10:54:34 PM »
KKR struggles initially and picks up partially after 8pm.
With ball they should be good from 9:15pm
+1    As predicted    They have taken the wind out of the sails of RR     What a  huge contrast  between CSK yesterday  and RR today   Experience   counts    Hats off to you Looking forward your prediction for the 25 th and the final   Thanking you

maharam1956

« Reply #229 on: May 23, 2018, 11:01:03 PM »
Expect a similar contest like yesterday, where KKR comes out victorious towards the end.

RR to mostly win the Toss
+ 1 for predicting the toss correctly  and the ultimate winner for this contest    Thank u   Looking forward to the forthcoming two matches

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter