Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 604949 times)

Hardik02

Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #790 on: May 20, 2012, 07:09:49 PM »
Gaurang sir,

Astrologically today RR will win the match but according to my numerology it favor MI.

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #791 on: Today at 01:55:31 AM »

gauranggroups

« Reply #791 on: May 20, 2012, 07:37:53 PM »
DC have won!

RCB are out of the tournament.. We\'ll be missing Gayle in the playoffs, though.. CSK supporters\' prayers are answered, it seems..

RCB didn\'t use their good time much.. They didn\'t lose wickets at that time, but didn\'t score faster either.. Steyn proved once again why he is the best bowler in the world now.. Since the match wasn\'t taken away from them before 19:14, DC have snatched up the victory..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Holy1234

« Reply #792 on: May 20, 2012, 07:52:12 PM »
Yes, gaurang Thank you for your explaination!

Holy1234

« Reply #793 on: May 20, 2012, 07:54:30 PM »
After 22:22, which team is it favouring?

maharam1956

« Reply #794 on: May 20, 2012, 07:59:31 PM »
Gaurangji terrific prediction. Just 7.15 pm changed the condition of the game. CSK supporters are definitely over the moon. DC spoiled the game plan of RR and RCB. What a game. CSK is the only team appearing in the semi final in all the IPL. Thank u once again sir. We are glad to be associated with you.

gauranggroups

« Reply #795 on: May 20, 2012, 10:31:41 PM »
Anyway this match between RR and MI is an unnecessary one.. It\'s not gonna make any impact in the playoffs.. We\'ll be missing Gayle in the playoffs.. Also RR could\'ve qualified so that we could\'ve seen little more of Rahane.. We\'ll be missing them.. Also few other individuals like Steyn..

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #796 on: Today at 01:55:31 AM »

Hardik02

« Reply #796 on: May 20, 2012, 11:05:26 PM »
Very bad prediction...gaurang sir...
I told u, according to my numerology its cleary the MI victory, i can\'t understand how u had predicted RR AP as a winner?

gauranggroups

« Reply #797 on: May 20, 2012, 11:27:26 PM »
@Hardik02,

True.. Very Bad analysis.. What to do? I\'m not as great as you.. You\'ve got your own Numerology to predict.. I\'m just following what\'s there.. I\'ll try to learn..
[rquote=13444&topic=1706&author=Hardik02]Very bad prediction...gaurang sir...
I told u, according to my numerology its cleary the MI victory, i can\'t understand how u had predicted RR AP as a winner?[/rquote]

Hardik02

« Reply #798 on: May 20, 2012, 11:35:21 PM »
[rquote=13445&topic=1706&author=gauranggroups]@Hardik02,

True.. Very Bad analysis.. What to do? I\'m not as great as you.. You\'ve got your own Numerology to predict.. I\'m just following what\'s there.. I\'ll try to learn..
[rquote=13444&topic=1706&author=Hardik02]Very bad prediction...gaurang sir...
I told u, according to my numerology its cleary the MI victory, i can\'t understand how u had predicted RR AP as a winner?[/rquote][/rquote]

\"I AM NOT GREAT.....\"
I HAVE ONE FAVOR :-
PREDICT YOUR ASTROLOGY TODAY OR TOMMOROW(QUALIFIER AND ELIMINATOR MATCH),SO IF THERE IS ANY DOUBT.....OTHER SENIORS CAN MODIFIED YOUR PREDICTION.

SO PLEASE PREDICT NOW AND SHARE HERE......AND IF NEEDED OTHERS CAN MODIFIED IT.

gauranggroups

« Reply #799 on: May 20, 2012, 11:39:37 PM »
As JayTee pointed out day before yesterday, we are not able to analyze correctly after Venus turning retro. Especially the 2nd matches. Dunno why. Even today, the time were favorable to RR only. But MI have won, that too very comfortably without even losing a wicket.

I\'ve asked the Master personally to give us the reason and solution for this. Let\'s see whether he has got time to do it.

Anyway Guys, as I said earlier the time has come now. Till now people like Leo and Varenya were giving predictions. I tried my part too. But hereafter since the venues are gonna be neutral, it\'s gonna be very tough for us. It\'s only people like SasiRekha and Mr.Seetaram can do it. Or the Master has to do it.

I\'ll try my part with Horary. But can\'t give detailed analysis like League matches. If Chennai plays the last two matches, we can do it with detailed analysis as it\'ll be their home ground. Let\'s see..

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter