Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 605359 times)

Hardik02

Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #810 on: May 21, 2012, 07:49:16 PM »
nitams mam.....u already know that i m predicted using lucky numbers.....i shared that lucky number site with gaurang sir......i m totally honest......u already know my method mam.....ya its not a good numerology method.....but i predicted using lucky number with honesty......i m not arrogant.....i never think that i m better than other....
:fake sniffle:

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #811 on: Today at 04:08:47 PM »

nitams

« Reply #811 on: May 21, 2012, 08:23:36 PM »
@hardik- i am not discouraging u, i only am saying that u have to b very humble to learn.thats it , u should b always honest and humble thats my only request, best of luck and may God bless u.....

gauranggroups

« Reply #812 on: May 21, 2012, 08:31:26 PM »
@nitams,

I didn\'t try to predict your age. :):)I just thought that I saw your D.O.B in your profile. I might\'ve mistaken as it\'s not there now. Probably coz many newbies are born in 90s..;)

By this, you are saying that you\'ve got maturity matching with your age only.;) I agree.

Regarding learning Astrology, everyone is a learner here. Some one may be in the beginning stage like us. Some other may be in little advanced stage. If you need any help, you can contact me any time. I\'m ready to do my best.

All the Best!
[rquote=13463&topic=1706&author=nitams]@gauranggroup- here u are wrong,anyways i am 80 born and trying to learn astrology from past twn years.as a learner i am very very young then all the seniors here,and need best wishes of all to learn more and more.
......................................[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

« Reply #813 on: May 21, 2012, 08:45:56 PM »
@Hardik02 Dear,

You are saying that you are not arrogant. But your posts are giving such an impression only. If you are not, then you should try to change the way you communicate. Not only you few other people too are giving such an impression only. When typing my previous post to you, I thought of advising you personally. Then I cut the first part of the message and posted only the question part. Herewith pasting that as a quote.

Hardik02 Dear,

It\'s really little bad to see a youngster like you not going in a right way. The reason why I\'m telling this is I\'m clearly able to see an attitude from your posts that\'s not gonna help you to learn more. If someone started thinking that he has grown, he can\'t grow further. As I said earlier, if only you keep your hands open, you\'ll receive something. If you keep your hands closed, you can\'t receive anything.

You are only 19 yrs old, dear. There are lots to learn for you. You are passing on judgement as if you know everything. You may not that you are yet to learn many things in Numerology itself. If u have doubts, just check my profile in astrogle. I\'ve given about Pyramid Numerology and Pronology. Those are all related with Numerology only. Do you know that? Or have you heard about that?

Don\'t mistake me as I\'m advising you personally. You are like my little brother as I\'m very senior to you. So I hope you\'ll take it in right sense.

Hardik02

« Reply #814 on: May 21, 2012, 09:17:53 PM »
nowadays, gaurang sir i m very busy..my exams just over on 19th..i m member since 5th...so i m very busy till 19th...and i cant ask u about pyarmid num. etc in that days...i want to learn numerology from u after 23th...bcoz on 23th i have to give visa interview..so i m again busy...if u free after 23th..can u help in numerology sir?

Hardik02

« Reply #815 on: May 21, 2012, 09:25:10 PM »
i always respect u ..thats why i called u sir...thanks sir for calling me as your little bro...and i want to tell u 1 thing...
Instead of arrogant , i m very emotional sir.

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #816 on: Today at 04:08:47 PM »

saikiran

« Reply #816 on: May 22, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »
waiting for todays prediction. Great match. All are waiting ......who will post first ?

SaSirEkha

« Reply #817 on: May 22, 2012, 12:38:44 PM »
qualifier 1 : DD vs KKR at pune, may 22nd, 20:00 hrs
i\'ve tried multiple horary charts which give an edge to delhi team over kolkatta.
also if sehwag is playing today, he has better stars to lead his team to victory, than gambhir

Hardik02

« Reply #818 on: May 22, 2012, 01:32:42 PM »
[rquote=13427&topic=1706&author=Hardik02]Prediction :-

(1) Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Deccan Chargers

Winner = Royal Challengers Bangalore

&

(2) Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals

Winner = Mumbai Indians[/rquote]

IPL 2012, Qualifier 1 (1st v 2nd), Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium, Pune

Winner = Kolkata Knight Riders

IPL 2012, Eliminator (3rd v 4th), M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore

Winner = Mumbai Indians:lol:

chensree

« Reply #819 on: May 22, 2012, 03:31:41 PM »
Still now all my predictions went wrong. Numerology favor DD.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter