Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 605355 times)

Hardik02

Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #820 on: May 22, 2012, 03:57:22 PM »
KKR vs DD

Winner = KKR(if sehwag is captain)
Winner = DD(if jaywardane is captain)

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #821 on: Today at 03:45:16 PM »

Hardik02

« Reply #821 on: May 22, 2012, 04:18:11 PM »
sorry,
bcoz i checked again my numerology.....& there is no chance for DD to win today.

gauranggroups

« Reply #822 on: May 22, 2012, 06:41:22 PM »
Guys,

When I tried checking Horary with the question \"Will DD win this match against KKR today?\", the computer generated Horary Number was 59. Hence the Lagna falls in 25 Deg 46 Min 40 Secs in Gemini. Since 6 planets are transiting in Taurus and among them only the retro Venus is transiting in the degrees over 25, all the other 5 planets are in 11th Cusp only. Hence most of the planets are signifying 11th House strongly. So hopefully DD may be able to win this game.

SasiRekha has already confirmed her views too. Sehwag will definitely play this game as it\'s a crucial one. Since she has confirmed that Sehwag\'s day is better than that of Gambhir\'s, we can hope for a DD win today. They deserve it too.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Hardik02

« Reply #823 on: May 22, 2012, 06:52:43 PM »
I hope your prediction is right sir.
What i predicted using numerology is not the proper and actual method.

nikinic

« Reply #824 on: May 22, 2012, 08:06:01 PM »
Hello everyone. I am new to this blog. I hav been goin through your posts since afew days. Jus wanted to say that u all are doin a very good job......

gauranggroups

« Reply #825 on: May 22, 2012, 09:53:07 PM »
At the end of the 1st session, it\'s advantage KKR. The last 4 overs have changed the game. KKR have put up a real good score here to defend. DD have given 20 runs extra. The pitch is offering spin more. Sunil Narine is in form his life. Can DD chase down the total? The answer is Sehwag. If Sehwag gets going, he\'s the only one who can thrash Sunil Narine. Mahela also is a good player of spin. So if Sehwag plays a good innings, he can win it for DD. Will he? Let\'s wait and watch..

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #826 on: Today at 03:45:16 PM »

maharam1956

« Reply #826 on: May 22, 2012, 10:14:17 PM »
On loosing the Toss Sehwag was little disappointed. He has some concern about the pitch. No spin bowler other than Negi. Poor team selection. Further Warner and Sehwag gone . An uphill task for Delhi

LEO

« Reply #827 on: May 22, 2012, 11:20:12 PM »
sending ross taylor at number 7 shows confused state of mind of sehwag.

anyways, i think the methods used so far are now useless as matches will be played on neutral grounds.
so, only senior astrologers like virinchi or seetaram can predict perfectly for remaining 3 matches

maharam1956

« Reply #828 on: May 22, 2012, 11:28:11 PM »
KKR through. They have a better advantage over other teams  in term of spin . Whoever comes and meet them should play really well to clinch the title

nitams

« Reply #829 on: May 22, 2012, 11:35:49 PM »
i think sehwag was too cofident of his batting line up.lost due to poor capitancy,sending taylor so down the order,poor team selection,kkr really deserved a win today.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter