Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 611519 times)

Hardik02

Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #870 on: May 24, 2012, 08:20:44 PM »
According to my numerology if csk reached in final than they have no chance to win against kkr.

KKR will be the winner of DLF IPL 5.

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #871 on: Today at 10:29:40 AM »

maharam1956

« Reply #871 on: May 24, 2012, 08:52:52 PM »
CSK are doubtful to enter in to the play offs and with once match they became a participant in the Champions
League T20 2012. What is the real reason astrologically for the turn around?  

gauranggroups

« Reply #872 on: May 24, 2012, 09:09:42 PM »
Mr.Maharam,

In this series, CSK and KKR have faced each other twice and they share the honor with one win each. Both are close finishes. So chances are same for both. In bowling KKR looks better because of Sunil Narine. But CSK have more depth in batting, that too in big games Dhoni is always dangerous. KKR\'s batting solely depends on Gambhir in this series.

Let\'s see what happens. But for that, CSK should win DD first. But the sad fact is DD deserves to be in Finals by now itself as they played good cricket consistently.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
« Reply #873 on: May 24, 2012, 09:37:41 PM »
@Gaurang & Hardik It\'s not some calculation but a strong feeling a.k.a logical decision (a lot of money is riding on this team) Delhi is going to beat Chennai tomorrow and even Kolkata in the finals.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

gauranggroups

« Reply #874 on: May 25, 2012, 12:32:31 AM »
Virinchi Dear,

Thanks! Thank you very much!!

I\'ve been waiting for your response since last week. I got your point now. Hereafter will follow exactly the same.

gauranggroups

« Reply #875 on: May 25, 2012, 01:53:57 AM »

IPL 5: 2nd Qualifying Match: Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils at Chennai, May 25, 2012 @ 20:00 hrs IST

Based on Virinchi\'s guidelines..

The Transits during Toss Time is favorable to CSK and hence they should win the Toss.

It should also be a closely fought match till the end. The match will be dominated by DD till 22:14 hrs. After that CSK will slowly take control of the game and should be able to win this game.

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #876 on: Today at 10:29:40 AM »

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
« Reply #876 on: May 25, 2012, 02:08:35 AM »
@Virinchi: Good to see your post and flamboyance in explanation (sure kept most of the wannabe quiet) Your presence just made this thread ALIVE!

harishmay616161

« Reply #877 on: May 25, 2012, 05:51:54 AM »
Finally I saw virinchi post.......I am very interested to observe the time periods.Finally Everyone Concluded that DHONI IS LUCKY.....when this luck favours MI(as am huge tendulkar fan)...any how....let c today.....

maharam1956

« Reply #878 on: May 25, 2012, 07:35:01 AM »
Virinchiji\'s post is interesting and guiding every one also. The world cup final\'s predictions I still remember. His
guidance will really help us all in predicting more accurate results.

I wish he also should give his predictions atleast for the final. It is only a request.

Thank u one and all

gauranggroups

« Reply #879 on: May 25, 2012, 07:45:08 AM »
Mr.Maharam,

You are asking for answers from Virinchi, whereas he is magnanimous enough to give his Formula itself. Anyway if he\'s free and if he can predict, that\'s well and good.. It\'s been a very long time since we saw his predictions too.. The confidence and clarity in his predictions are really incomparable..:thumbup::thumbup:

Also we can see good predictions from many other sites too hereafter.;);)

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter