Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 611521 times)

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #890 on: May 25, 2012, 03:49:56 PM »
[rquote=13573&topic=1706&author=nitams]astrologically i dont think it matters who will bat first but logically if team batting first has a good score on board and team batting second comes to chase with an asking rr of above 9 then it is clearly advantage first side as happened in first eliminator.mumbai came to chase with asking rate over 9,two wickets fell in quick succsesion pressure mounted and it was all over for mi.astrologicaly as virinchi said if time is against batting side there will b confusions and runouts and if it is against bowling side then there will b extra deliveries and loose overs.....[/rquote]

Ok in lay man terms the sub-sub, Moon, Saturn are favoring Delhi more than CSK. CSK has a chance after 22:15 bearing the transit and his own personal luck. As I understand the stars are the same as in the MI match - hence if CSK chose to bat first & put a descent score they have a clear advantage over Delhi.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #891 on: Today at 11:46:50 AM »

ReVan

• Enlightened
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 25, 2012, 06:17:09 PM »
Got this via a friend, please let me know how accurate it is?

Delhi vs Chennai

Date: 25/05/2012 Time: 16.48.13 KP No. 25

Delhi

Asc Sub: Saturn- 6,10,11 Mars- 4,7,8 Saturn- 6,10,11

Signify 6 & 11

6th & 11th Sub : Jupiter- 12,9 Sun- 1,5 Jupiter- 12,9

Signify 1st HS

Chennai

Asc Sub: Rahu- 1,10,2 (1) Saturn- 12,4,5 Moon- 9,10

Signify 1st HS

6th & 11th Sub: Jupiter- 6,3 Sun- 7,11 Jupiter- 6,3

Signify 6 & 11

Signification strength for Chennai is stronger than Delhi so Chennai will win this match.

nitams

« Reply #892 on: May 25, 2012, 06:32:41 PM »
i think this is as per horary astrology and number taken is 25

gauranggroups

« Reply #893 on: May 25, 2012, 07:24:23 PM »
Hi Guys,

It\'s good to see that you guys are trying to learn things. But don\'t try to learn KP Astrology through Cricket Match Predictions. If you are trying to do it, it\'s like doing things in reverse. Without knowing the Formula, how\'ll you solve problems? If you really wanna learn KP Astrology, get KP 6 Readers first and read all of them properly before trying for predictions. After getting the basics right, try for application i.e, Predictions.

I know Viricnhi\'s post has stirred up everyone here.:lol: That\'s his power. As varenya pointed out, we were also in the same situation a year back when he stormed us with World Cup Predictions.:lol: But try to understand one thing. He hasn\'t taught KP Astrology here. He has just given the method for Cricket Match Predictions. This is for guys like me, Varenya and Leo, etc who knows / understands KP Astrology a bit already.

Try learning things properly. Hope you\'ll understand what I\'m trying to say. All the Best!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

« Reply #894 on: May 25, 2012, 07:39:39 PM »
There\'s a small confusion now. Even though CSK is playing in Chennai, they\'ve considered DD as the home team here as they\'ve finished higher up the order in League Rounds. Hence Sehwag was asked to spin the coin. DD have won the Toss. Will it have an impact on our predictions here? Well, we have to wait and see for that.. If any of the seniors clarify this, it\'ll be good..

ReVan

• Enlightened
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: May 25, 2012, 07:53:11 PM »
[rquote=13578&topic=1706&author=gauranggroups]There\'s a small confusion now. Even though CSK is playing in Chennai, they\'ve considered DD as the home team here as they\'ve finished higher up the order in League Rounds. Hence Sehwag was asked to spin the coin. DD have won the Toss. Will it have an impact on our predictions here? Well, we have to wait and see for that.. If any of the seniors clarify this, it\'ll be good..[/rquote]

Yea seniors appreciate it.

Chennai has always lost batting first in their home ground. They have won bowling first. So looking at this quotient I feel there is a doubt factor involved.

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #896 on: Today at 11:46:50 AM »

chensree

« Reply #896 on: May 25, 2012, 08:06:15 PM »
giving batting to chennai is suicidal for DD. MI did same and failed miserably

nitams

« Reply #897 on: May 25, 2012, 08:34:33 PM »
no albe morkel,in such a crucial game u r not playing one of ur key bowlers  who also happens to b highest wicket taker and purple cap holder strange team selection by sehwag,really his stars are not fine till 10.30

ReVan

• Enlightened
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: May 25, 2012, 09:04:00 PM »
[rquote=13582&topic=1706&author=nitams]no albe morkel,in such a crucial game u r not playing one of ur key bowlers  who also happens to b highest wicket taker and purple cap holder strange team selection by sehwag,really his stars are not fine till 10.30[/rquote]

Not Alby - Morne Morkel is sitting out or injured. :)

Purposely make your best bowlers sit out and give away the game to CSK. :lol:

nitams

« Reply #899 on: May 25, 2012, 09:04:49 PM »
[rquote=13580&topic=1706&author=chensree]giving batting to chennai is suicidal for DD. MI did same and failed miserably[/rquote]
Sehwag gave 21 runs in his own over,dropped raina,csk are 127 in 13 overs may b we are heading for a 200+ score.....

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter