Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 611642 times)

Seetaram

Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #970 on: May 27, 2012, 11:56:32 PM »
yes Virinchi..... people didnt take clues from last year IPL predictions, where hometeam was never changed even if  someone else spinned the toss.
once your home, always your home. even if you arrive late to home, its still your home.

Most important point was keeping record of past history.
Dhoni failed as batsman and captain whenever moon transits constellations owned by sun, mercury.
He had 50-50 results when moon is on stars owned by mars, jupiter,ketu, venus.

He almost won all matches when moon is on stars owned by rahu and saturn
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #971 on: Today at 02:24:38 PM »

okkadu17in

« Reply #971 on: May 28, 2012, 12:01:28 AM »
but transitions for delhi game was right but result didnt went their way so every one here assumed chennai as opponent

gauranggroups

« Reply #972 on: May 28, 2012, 12:02:13 AM »
Mr.Seetaram & Virinchi,

We are learners and we\'ll learn from this too. But it would\'ve been nice if you guys could\'ve said these things before the match. We\'ve been in confusion about this Asc and Dsc since the last 3 days.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

maharam1956

« Reply #973 on: May 28, 2012, 12:13:10 AM »
sometimes overconfidence of scoring 190 runs and getting Gambhir wicket may miss some mystry man like Bisla taking the wings away from CSK wings. Having a plan for every one whether he is playing or not is always advisable. Bowling wise CSK faltered. Hilfenhaus did not deliver during the crunch times. Bollinger delivered i think.

gauranggroups

« Reply #974 on: May 28, 2012, 12:18:12 AM »
Mr.Maharam,

You are right. Ben Hilfenhaus is a decent bowler, but not very good. Bollinger was good and Tim Southee was very good. I dunno what happened to both of them. Southee can bowl yorkers at will during the end stages of the game.

sarath

« Reply #975 on: May 28, 2012, 12:28:47 AM »
mr.virinchi and mr.seetaram it would have been better if u come and tell these points earlier since we all are making mistakes here in confusion of asc and dsc. as u all know that as it is popurarly being discussed here as no one advised before the match.
if u people have advised prior to this match the analysis would have been different we could have a chance to see and focus on other points where we go wrong and rectify them.
now we all in the confusion and comitted mistake at the starting itself so how can v analyse whether we analysed correctly or not, since starting itself we made a mistake and no way there will be of any chance of veryfing our analysis.

being the seniours i request u to correct us before we commit mistake an as as everyone is expecting ur analysis for this final match. but no chance of seeing ur predictions.
lets wait for someother series.

dont mistake me as if u were following this forum u could have given suggestion to even gaurang as he used to have a strong faith on u and beloved confidence.
Every bad situation have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. stay positive in life. God knows what is best for you...

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #976 on: Today at 02:24:38 PM »

Hardik02

« Reply #976 on: May 28, 2012, 12:29:40 AM »
I am happy with my prediction, but feel bad as CSK lose...

Congo KKR n SRK

maharam1956

« Reply #977 on: May 28, 2012, 12:43:42 AM »
so GAMBIR has date of birth of 5 and it is IPLT20 5th Edition and the year is 2012 ie 5 And he lifted the cup

saikiran

« Reply #978 on: May 28, 2012, 12:58:34 AM »
Saharuk Khan is very much happy.  See KKr again in Champions league

harishmay616161

« Reply #979 on: May 28, 2012, 01:14:48 AM »
[rquote=13672&topic=1706&author=gauranggroups]Mr.Seetaram & Virinchi,

We are learners and we\'ll learn from this too. But it would\'ve been nice if you guys could\'ve said these things before the match. We\'ve been in confusion about this Asc and Dsc since the last 3 days.[/rquote]

today I thought MR.Virinchi sir would give analysis for Final,Or i think atleast he will check the analysis of gurnag jee and other seniors...I thought so because I got the same confusion that Whether KKR is ASC or CSK is ASC....SASI REKHA Mam also got confused with this but her remaining happened right...Its all happened to csk as chepauk is their home ground....

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter