Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 605376 times)

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #770 on: May 19, 2012, 08:08:22 PM »
[rquote=13412&topic=1706&author=saikiran]kkr should win[/rquote]

Agree its all KKR. Surprising to see the seniors disappear (so to speak) especially during these crucial matches.

Are we keeping it alive?!? I dont think so.

@Everyone: No point posting one liners, expect predictions for tomorrows match only. Its good luck and good night for now.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #771 on: Today at 07:28:44 PM »

gauranggroups

« Reply #771 on: May 19, 2012, 08:29:40 PM »
@yashgandhi,

If you don\'t stop simply spamming up this forum, you are gonna get banned.. I\'ve warned you several times, but you are not listening to that.. Are you also one among those Betting Baadshaas? For you to make money, you are forcing us to give predictions?? This is not good..

Guys,

Till yesterday, I\'ve given my analysis. Even for the 1st match between DD and KXIP, I gave my opinion.. I dunno what you guys are expecting still.. Don\'t we have any other work apart from analyzing Cricket Matches? Don\'t we need a break?? See guys, as to my knowledge, no one here is a professional Astrologer.. Everyone is working somewhere and most of us are in to IT. Astrology is our hobby and passion and hence spending time for this.. Try to understand that first..

Sarath,

It\'s not that everyone have stopped coz of one or two match failures. If something goes wrong accidentally, it\'s ok.. If something goes wrong continuously and that too coz of some planetary position changes, we should spend sometime and learn it before proceeding further. Otherwise, it\'s like proceeding blindly.. If you are a learner, you\'ll understand this.. If you are not a learner and if you are like others who are coming here only for making money, you won\'t understand this..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

nitams

« Reply #772 on: May 19, 2012, 09:16:52 PM »
everyone is busy with their daily routine and still one of the seniors took out time,may b today all are busy still gauranangroup gave an idea of first match.today everyone is busy doesnt mean that no one is taking intst just bcoz few predictions went wrong.yes their are some planetary position changes from 16 may till 4 aug.may b bcoz of that snniors are trying to see what went wrong,so dont b impatient.real action will begin now as we are approaching semis so lets see.....

thathwamasi

« Reply #773 on: May 19, 2012, 10:03:43 PM »
I have been a quite follower of this forum and I must convey my respect and regards to seniors who have been predicting brilliantly.

As a CSK fan, I am just curious to see if the stars may favour a Deccan Chargers win tomorrow. Please could someone let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Thathwamasi
Brahmamaya Prakashini Nama Rupa Vimarsini
Kamakala Pradarshini Samarasya Nidharshini

lucifer

« Reply #774 on: May 20, 2012, 12:51:28 AM »

@ lucifier
u seem to be correct today. as it is 20/4 for 6 overs. u could have posted ur detaile analysis as like Gaurang.
never late than ever. u can post it now so that we can review and gain some knowledge as i am in eagerly waiting to learn predicting matches.

pls do post ur detailed analysis.

@gaurang ji pls give ur detailed analysis. i am waiting sir.

or else try to sacrifice some time predicting the second match.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  @sarath ,your post reeks of an embedded command rather than an earnest request.

And furthermore, I have been right on the previous occasion I had cared to visit this forum, so You might do better to acknowledge the proven status before posting a rather skeptical comment.

In addition , I am just giving people visiting this forum a heads up and am not into developing admirers.

P.S: Goodgoing LEO!

Regards,
 ^L

lucifer

« Reply #775 on: May 20, 2012, 01:21:12 AM »
[rquote=13398&topic=1706&author=ReVan][rquote=13395&topic=1706&author=lucifer]Delhi will win as per subs.

Toss & match.

send me replies if need more clarifications.[/rquote]

None of the Astrologers here ask for replies for clarification, it is \'just\' of you to post your analysis here while posting your prediction for Seniors and others to analysis based on their vast knowledge.

Please refer to how Gaurang post his analysis and you can implement the same method.[/rquote]

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #776 on: Today at 07:28:44 PM »

lucifer

« Reply #776 on: May 20, 2012, 01:24:40 AM »
@Revan

Am not here to be analysed ,nor is my post.
Sorry to disappoint.

People wanting to have a lead,though, can read on...

Regards
^L

RCB will win.

maharam1956

« Reply #777 on: May 20, 2012, 07:44:19 AM »
DC vs  RCB   20-05-2012   2 and  3

K SANGAKKARA  27-10-1977   9  and  7    C WHITE  18-08-1983   9  and  2

V KHOLI   05-11-1988   5  and   6     G Gayle    21-09-1979   3  and   2

No Miracles This Time.  DC may give some fight. Ultimately  RCB  will win.

Another stellar performance from Gayle expected.  

2  and  9  antagonistic value  DC  chances to win limited ,  Even though   3 and 9 are friendly numbers.

Gayle has for favorable date.

chensree

« Reply #778 on: May 20, 2012, 08:57:39 AM »
I am requesting some new members not to use this forum for betting purpose. This forum is very good one.

As per today\'s crucial match RCB has bright chances as per numerology

thathwamasi

« Reply #779 on: May 20, 2012, 09:20:03 AM »
Respected Maharam Sir and Chensree Sir - There are reports that Gayle might not play today due to hamstring pull.

Regards
T

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter