Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 599227 times)

BABA

Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #800 on: May 21, 2012, 01:03:45 AM »
Numerology is turning out to be superior compared to Astrology, Hardik I can help you out in improving your numerological analysis if you can share your method with me. As I am also trying to find out flaws in my numerology.

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #801 on: Today at 07:43:45 PM »

gauranggroups

« Reply #801 on: May 21, 2012, 01:43:57 AM »
Baba,

Because of 1 or 2 matches, Numerology can\'t become superior. I\'ve also learnt Numerology before started learning Astrology. Hence I know the truth. Here no one is a proper Numerologist. Simply they are speculating. Sometimes they\'re able to get it right. Even ReVan predicted few things without any Science. He told that was his assumptions. So does it mean Assuming is better than a predictive Science?

We might\'ve done some mistakes. That doesn\'t mean the limitation of Astrology. People can be little ignorant, but shouldn\'t be like you. Even a small thing is affecting your beliefs. Your mind is too unstable and fluctuating.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

thathwamasi

« Reply #802 on: May 21, 2012, 10:10:24 AM »
@Gaurangji - Thanks so much for the mention. Yes, I was actually so heart broken when Gayle killed Gony in that second over. But, as always, faith came to rescue. Now cannot wait for the play-off\'s.

Thanks
T
Brahmamaya Prakashini Nama Rupa Vimarsini
Kamakala Pradarshini Samarasya Nidharshini

Hardik02

« Reply #803 on: May 21, 2012, 10:27:21 AM »
[rquote=13449&topic=1706&author=gauranggroups]Baba,

Because of 1 or 2 matches, Numerology can\'t become superior. I\'ve also learnt Numerology before started learning Astrology. Hence I know the truth. Here no one is a proper Numerologist. Simply they are speculating. Sometimes they\'re able to get it right. Even ReVan predicted few things without any Science. He told that was his assumptions. So does it mean Assuming is better than a predictive Science?

We might\'ve done some mistakes. That doesn\'t mean the limitation of Astrology. People can be little ignorant, but shouldn\'t be like you. Even a small thing is affecting your beliefs. Your mind is too unstable and fluctuating.[/rquote]

@BABA we cant say that numerology is better than astrology.....

@GAURANG SIR we even cant say that astrology is better than numerology.....

Guys both numerology n astrology are equal.:starhit:

nitams

« Reply #804 on: May 21, 2012, 12:01:34 PM »
i also tried to predict using numdrology but as gauranggroup said it is very difficult to predict a cricket match using numerology.acc to numerology it was rcb in the afternoon yesterday and rcb lost.numerology is good to predict were u have to depend on numbers,or to know nature of a person using his date of birth etc but it is very very difficult to predict a match so i also turned to astrology.the analysis of gauranggroup for the first match was as always excellent and i am sure if he had given detailed analysis of second match it would have been clear.people are questioning gaurang for what went wrong in second match without seeing there own analysis for first match.so it is my request dont question seniors here who are giving such a great analysis.the tree which bears fruit is always bent,so b humble and try to learn.....May God bless all.....

gauranggroups

« Reply #805 on: May 21, 2012, 04:38:20 PM »
@thathwamasi,

You are welcome! CSK have got good luck with them always probably because of Dhoni as he always used to ride on his luck. So they are the only team to play the playoffs in all the IPL editions. Historically, they may be very ordinary during the League stages, but they\'ll become very dangerous during the playoffs. Their main mistake is they\'ve left Murali off. During this stage, that too the key matches are played at Chennai where the pitches offer spin more, Murali might\'ve been their key along with Ashwin.

CSK can\'t have a smooth sailing hereafter in this tournament. Their\'s is the weakest bowling attack of all the teams in the playoffs. Also the way MI played yesterday, shows how determined they are. Easily DD is the best team in this tournament. Though one failure will evade them the Cup. So let\'s see.

@nitams,

It\'s good to see your maturity. I think you are 91 / 92 born, right? But you show more maturity than your age. I like the way you message. After ReVan, you are the find of the season, I think so. Hope you\'ll be more active in this forum. May God bless you!

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #806 on: Today at 07:43:45 PM »

thathwamasi

« Reply #806 on: May 21, 2012, 04:43:32 PM »
@Gaurangji - Thanks for your message. I agree, CSK has to improve their bowling going forward. Looking forward.

On another note, I have posted a new topic on Vishy Anand\'s chess title defense which is happening now. Please could you look into it as well when you have time.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards
T

gauranggroups

« Reply #807 on: May 21, 2012, 05:11:21 PM »
@Hardik02,

You\'ve said that Astrology and Numerology are equal. I\'ll question you few things based on that, you answer me. I\'ve said many times that I\'m a baby in Astrology. So just leave my couple of wrong analysis. But even a baby like me was able to analyze the positive and negative times of the teams, which shows the power of Astrology. If a Baby like me can get things right few times, think about the real Masters.

1. Can you give your detailed analysis with timings for the upcoming matches with your Numerology?

2. Can you predict a person\'s life fully like what will happen when and all based on your Numerology if we give you his Birth Details and Name?

3. Can you predict which party will win in an elections with your Numerology?

4. Can you predict about a person\'s death using your Numerology? Just go thru this thread and see how Mr.Seetaram has predicted the death of Puttaparthi Sai Baba.. https://www.astrogle.com/forums/index.php?topic=1276

5. Can you predict Natural Calamities using your Numerology?

In this entire forum, you can see the proofs for these things can be predicted using Astrology. If you say that you can do these with your Numerology, you gotta prove them practically.
[rquote=13452&topic=1706&author=Hardik02]
@BABA we cant say that numerology is better than astrology.....

@GAURANG SIR we even cant say that astrology is better than numerology.....

Guys both numerology n astrology are equal.:starhit:[/rquote]

Hardik02

« Reply #808 on: May 21, 2012, 05:47:26 PM »
Sorry sir i made mistake....
I apologize u....
By the way i just explaning baba that using numerology and astrology who will win the match is predicted and so num. & ast. equal in this case....otherwise numerology is the only 1% of astrology....u take my words as wrong.
You know sir once i asked u but my horoscope....bcoz i believe in astro.

nitams

« Reply #809 on: May 21, 2012, 07:17:22 PM »
@gauranggroup- here u are wrong,anyways i am 80 born and trying to learn astrology from past twn years.as a learner i am very very young then all the seniors here,and need best wishes of all to learn more and more.
@hardik- if u are learning numerology learn it from the base,merely by seeing lucky numbers u cannot learn anything.even revan predatd result of some matches but he was honest enough to say that his analysis was purely on team performance.whatever u do numerology or astrology b honest and never b arrogant.arrogance is the worst enemy of a human being.u have to go a lot and learn a lot,b sincere and respect seniors.Again regards to all seniors and best of luck to all learners.May God bless all.....

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter