Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 611873 times)

gauranggroups

Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #830 on: May 22, 2012, 11:37:21 PM »
Leo,

True. It\'ll be tough for us as the grounds will be neutral as you said. But if Chennai qualifies for the last two matches, we can try our part as well.

Today itself, I tried analyzing one more thing. But I dunno whether that was right or not. Hence didn\'t go thru with it. But after the match got over, i realize that it would\'ve worked out. Let\'s see for the next match. If any mistake is there, seniors like Mr.Seetaram or Virinchi are there to correct it.

I thought of taking Delhi as the hosts, as they are more closer to Pune in longitude than KKR. So for the nest match, we could try with CSK as hosts as Bangalore is very close to Chennai when comparing with Mumbai. Let\'s see..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #831 on: Today at 12:25:01 AM »

Hardik02

« Reply #831 on: May 22, 2012, 11:44:48 PM »
oh.....my numerology worked well.....no chance for DD.....hope MI win the 2nd match.

gauranggroups

« Reply #832 on: May 22, 2012, 11:58:21 PM »
@Hardik02,

True. CONGRATS for getting it right!

As per logic, your method is not a correct one. But it\'s working out for you. Probably you should be having that luck. So try to concentrate and learn the art more. You\'ll become an expert.

May God bless you!

Hardik02

« Reply #833 on: May 23, 2012, 12:13:51 AM »
Ya...thanks...new logic in numerology worked  fine...

gauranggroups

« Reply #834 on: May 23, 2012, 01:54:21 AM »
IPL 5: Elimination Match: Chennai Super Kings v Mumbai Indians at Bangalore, May 23, 2012 @ 20.00 hrs IST

This analysis is done taking CSK as hosts and MI as visitors. This is just an experimentation which will help us in discussing further. So no need for betting baadshas to believe this and lose their money.

The Toss Time is favorable to MI and hence they may be able to win the Toss.

The Muhurta Chart is favoring MI more than CSK, whereas the Horary Chart favors CSK.

The Star Lord of the Day is Rahu,which will favor MI. The subs will be Rahu(Till 22:12) and Jupiter(22:12 - End). In these, Rahu is favorable to MI and Jupiter is neutral to both. The sub-subs during the last phase of the game will be Saturn(22:40 - 23:14) and Mercury(23:14 - 23:44). In these Saturn is favorable to MI and Mercury is favorable to CSK.

MI are the favorites in this match since the Muhurta Chart and Transits are in their favor. But if CSK are able to hold the match in balance till 23:14, they may pullout victorious.

coolboyrahul

« Reply #835 on: May 23, 2012, 07:25:33 AM »
Mr Hardik Your prediction turn out right... Thanks for your help

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #836 on: Today at 12:25:01 AM »

coolboyrahul

« Reply #836 on: May 23, 2012, 07:27:27 AM »
Hardik how do you predict something.... can you help....

gauranggroups

« Reply #837 on: May 23, 2012, 09:50:41 AM »
@Hardik02,

Started getting admirers, it seems..;) Good..

BTW, I like your confidence. Whether you know your art fully or partially, you are very confident in you predictions. You are believing that it\'ll happen. That \'Will Power\' is helping you to get good results. I like it very much. But make sure that \'Confidence\' doesn\'t turn to be \'Over Confidence\'. Then you\'ll also become someone like this Lucifer. I don\'t wanna see you in such a level.

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
« Reply #838 on: May 23, 2012, 11:09:10 AM »
I think everyone just needs to keep one-self under a check - have been busy with work so couldn\'t check on this thread. After reading a couple of pages back - seems there have been a firely ego + attitude battle between one another. Let\'s just keep this thread healthy and inspiring for our non-members and Guest readers. Such debates and arguments relating to one prediction better than the other isn\'t helping anyone.

I\'m glad Virinici and Seetaram aren\'t following this thread or else they would be ashamed of what\'s happening.

@lucifier: don\'t follow your name, your attitude and argument earlier regarding \"replies for explanation\" is the clearest explanation of your vague attitude on this thread. If you are not comfortable in writing in a polite manner than I suggest you go elsewhere.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

nitams

« Reply #839 on: May 23, 2012, 11:57:54 AM »
good job hardik.....if u are really doing some analysis then its really good,i like ur confidence and ur zeal to learn but as gauranggroup said dont allow ur cofidence to turn into over confidence,if numerology is ur intrest deeply study it and make sure none of ur analysis goes wrong.good luck to u.May God bless u.....
@lucifier- i read ur previous post were u said ur not here to gain admirers so u r not giving detailed analysis,but a senior is giving detailed analysis here no need to contradict him or anyone else.seniors here are doing a wonderful job and we are all here like a family.if u dont agree with a particular analysis there is a proper way to say.ego ends all relations so b part of the family.Just an request.....may God bless u and all.....

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter