Author Topic: IPL 5 (2012) Predictions  (Read 604614 times)

maharam1956

Good bet! but fortune goes against
« Reply #880 on: May 25, 2012, 07:58:46 AM »
Gaurangji,

He has predicted the timing of the fall of wickets during the world cup final. That\"s why I requested.

Thanks
maharam

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #881 on: Today at 07:32:52 AM »

Varenya

« Reply #881 on: May 25, 2012, 08:49:13 AM »
Atlast we saw the masterstroke from Virinchi ! :thumbup:

delhi daredevils has strong chance to win the toss but after 22:28 hrs, CSK should take control and go to finals.
sehwag\'s stars are better only after 22:28 hrs and if they\'re chasing, then he should remain unbeated till the end, else dhoni\'s luck will dominate.

In almost all moon\'s transit on saturn owned constellation and mercury sub, dhoni\'s team remained undefeated.

P.S : for somebody who wants Virinchi to predict : He has given many methods till date but how many astrologers here and in other sites have learned and applied them ?
Only me, gaurand and Leo are trying since last yr.
Sasirekha and Seetaram were already doing it before us.
Even when someone like VGR pavan copied analyzing methods from our site, he still failed on many occassions when ppl here were more accurate.

Prof.Krishnamurti gave us k.p astrology methods but how many have learnt it and applied it properly ?
How many have derived new methods through it like Virinchi?

Masters are original, not copycats

Anoo

« Reply #882 on: May 25, 2012, 09:36:30 AM »
in match muhurta chart for today\'s match (DD vs CSK eliminator), 5th SL jupiter is favoring DD more while rest of SLs are favoring both teams.
So, if sehwag can take complete control over this match before 22:28, or atleast partially, DD will win.
If they still keep it as an open contest after 22:28, then final subs are more in dhoni\'s favor and he will win.

So for DD to win, they\'ve to bat 1st and score heavily and put CSK under pressure by taking quick wickets before 10:28 PM

nitams

« Reply #883 on: May 25, 2012, 11:22:53 AM »
its very nice to see finally seniors taking part in this thread,i had only heard about virinchi\'s posts today saw it.really helped a lot to see his details.....

gauranggroups

« Reply #884 on: May 25, 2012, 11:38:54 AM »
I agree with Varenya..

Regarding VGR Pavan, I\'ve said this already too. He started predicting in KP with Horary only. He then took tips on Transits from our site only and started including Star Lords, Subs and Sub-subs in his predictions. But Transits will work with Muhurta Chart only and it won\'t work with Horary. That\'s why he was not able to get it right.

Why Horary Chart fails many times for Cricket Match Predictions?

Horary will work fully only when the query is genuine and querent directly poses the question with real urge. For Cricket Match Predictions, there won\'t be any querents mostly and we\'ll be relying on Computer generated Horary Numbers. If there are no querent and if the Astrologer himself is checking Horary, then he should do it when there is a real urge for him to check. If it\'s not there and if the Astrologer is checking as a duty or under compulsion, it won\'t workout.

This is what Virinchi also has asked me whether I\'m doing it on force (without real interest). Because i was not able to get it right for the 1st Qualifier match between DD and KKR. That\'s true. If we are keeping quiet, our people are not allowing us to take a break. Everyone starts advising that one or two failures shouldn\'t stop us and all. That\'s why, sometimes when there are no real urges too, we are trying and getting failed sometimes too. VGR Pavan\'s case is also the same. When he has got real urge and tried predicting he would\'ve got it right. Rest of the times, he\'s not able to get it right.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

thathwamasi

« Reply #885 on: May 25, 2012, 12:03:05 PM »
Dear Senior members

I checked that the match starts in Dhanur Lagna. And the moon will be in eighth house which is its own house. Isn\'t this a vibareetha raaja yoga for the home team?

Regards
T
Brahmamaya Prakashini Nama Rupa Vimarsini
Kamakala Pradarshini Samarasya Nidharshini

Astrology Forums

IPL 5 (2012) Predictions
« Reply #886 on: Today at 07:32:52 AM »

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
« Reply #886 on: May 25, 2012, 12:42:56 PM »
[rquote=13568&topic=1706&author=thathwamasi]Dear Senior members

I checked that the match starts in Dhanur Lagna. And the moon will be in eighth house which is its own house. Isn\'t this a vibareetha raaja yoga for the home team?

Regards
T[/rquote]

What is Vipareetha Raja Yoga? (For people without any Astrological knowledge)

Generally speaking, when the lords of the houses and also the planets deposited in those houses are considered to be undesirable, then normally one will expect that the lords of these houses and the planets occupying the above said houses must be causing untold miseries. But, actually, in practice it was found that under certain circumstances these planets owning these evil houses and also occupying such houses cause very favourable results, which are unexpected and it is a ‘Vipareeta’ to normal expectation. Actually, when we enjoy Raja Yoga, it is ‘Vipareeta; and so it is termed as ‘Vipareeta Raja Yoga’. 6th house indicates disease, debt, difficulty and dispute; 8th houses denotes distress, difficulty, danger, drowning etc., and 12th house shows loss, swindling, secret inimical activity, depression etc. Therefore nobody would like to have any of the matters signified by these three houses.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

nitams

« Reply #887 on: May 25, 2012, 01:38:05 PM »
what i have analysed from virinchi\'s post is that it should be dd today.moon is clearly favouring dd and so is jupiter.the match will b clearly dominated by dd till 22.28.but as verenya said after 22.28 sehwag\'s stars are more powerful then dhoni\'s and one more thing at final stages subs are rahu and saturn in which rahu is favourable to dd and saturn is favble to csk,so csk has to be in total control of the game in final times which is somewhat not possible.also moon is on retro saturn after 22.28 to 23.05 as per virinchi this time will be turning point of the game.my only question to virinchi is how to take asc and dsc in a game which is played at neutral venue?so according to my first analysis it should be delhi daredevils.i thank all the seniors here who have taught me a lot and this is my first analysis so seniors bear with me if i am wrong,i have a lot to learn from u all.May God bless all.....

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
« Reply #888 on: May 25, 2012, 02:26:30 PM »
Seems like a 50-50 prediction of DD vs CSK. The only crux is the 22:15 - 23:05 time which is said to be a game changer phase, which will be benefit either of the side. Now the question is who will it benefit the most? Dhoni batting second or Shewag batting second?

nitams

« Reply #889 on: May 25, 2012, 03:34:26 PM »
astrologically i dont think it matters who will bat first but logically if team batting first has a good score on board and team batting second comes to chase with an asking rr of above 9 then it is clearly advantage first side as happened in first eliminator.mumbai came to chase with asking rate over 9,two wickets fell in quick succsesion pressure mounted and it was all over for mi.astrologicaly as virinchi said if time is against batting side there will b confusions and runouts and if it is against bowling side then there will b extra deliveries and loose overs.....

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter