Author Topic: IPL 7 (2014) Predictions  (Read 609053 times)

surajnayyar

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #240 on: April 25, 2014, 11:32:45 PM »
@taro manish...CSK match prediction turned right...just now consulted a tarot card reader who told Ten of Wands is a positive sign as well as compared to Eight of Swords...How you predicted MI ? You got The Empress as opposed to Six of Cups...
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Astrology Forums

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #241 on: Today at 01:08:07 PM »

surajnayyar

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #241 on: April 25, 2014, 11:44:24 PM »
@taro manish..The Empress indicates affection, abundance where as Six of Cups indicates joy, happiness and sometimes it indicates carefree nature because of kids shown on the card. In a three card spread when ten of cups and six of cups comes together..that team mostly wins.
@astrorocks..+1 to you..the way you are showing hunger for learning from your mistakes, is commendable.

astrorocks

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #242 on: April 25, 2014, 11:49:21 PM »
@shaolin - Thank you so much for your kind support and trust

@surajnayyar - Thanks a lot for your encouraging words.
I m always willing to learn more from my previous mistakes.
I think contribution from seniors specially Virinchi will be very helpful

maddy gaurav

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2014, 12:34:19 AM »
what abt....todays match between...rcb vs rr...and kkr vs punjab......would like to know from....@taro manish....and surajnayyar....plzz...guide us

Parminder

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2014, 09:43:37 AM »
Gone. The days when it use to be content worth viewing astrogle now I know when I'll write this it will be deleted by saying I am gambler nowdays anyone comes n post anything n @ end says sorry I learnt this thing new there are 70 k views all cannot be astrologers so why r u making them confused. regarding there bets if they follow there mind atleast they will draw something last night all we mi mi mi n when lost all those blah blah excuses. Better to ensure outsiders can't view this request to admin or else unnessesarily people wasting there time n money to come n see experiments n @ end they had to suffer now many will say me a gambler I had been regular viewer n remember those time when it was said it was to happen

Varenya

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2014, 10:09:45 AM »
dude.. you gamble or not is your headache
but you had enough of enlightenment about how 'real' astrology works by seniors like Virinchi, Sasirekha etc in past and many like you must have made good money, if they betted on their predictions.
their agenda of proving the strength of k.p astrology was accomplished.
one point need not be proved in every series.

now when you know that they're not predicing anymore, then better leave this place.
after 10 days of IPL, today you showed frustration maybe because you lost money on both matches yesterday.
people like you who only use 'free service' but never bothered to payback atleast few pennies to the site are now talking

first you need to question yourself ? why should someone predict every match and help you
what have you done in return and do you deserve it from them ?

Astrology Forums

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #246 on: Today at 01:08:07 PM »

surajnayyar

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2014, 10:11:58 AM »
RR : Four of Wands
RCB : Four of Wands
Tough call but as per my three card spread, am getting RCB as winner..!!

surajnayyar

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2014, 10:18:18 AM »
KKR : The Lovers
Punjab : Six of Pentacles
My take : KKR..!!
@Taro manish...kindly check for Maxwell magic as well. I don't think he will play well today.

Parminder

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2014, 10:26:03 AM »
Varenya sir,
Had I been a gambler I wld had not been a follower from past 3 years . Saying about frustrations I would had simply trashed the page from my favourites it's just that as what u you said yourself no point to VIEW THIS SECTION OF ASTROGLE anymore rest when you say had I contributed or not had there been any option to pay when given guidance by the names likes vrinchi sir, you, revan, Leo n always those who had shown what was power of astrology in games people would had willing done so.
Regards
Parminder

JayTee

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2014, 10:29:30 AM »
since past 3 years i've been having this signature link in all my posts and i dont know if anyone has ever bothered to click or look at it

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter