Author Topic: IPL 7 (2014) Predictions  (Read 660018 times)

shrustii

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #630 on: May 23, 2014, 07:33:17 PM »
@SSB your predictions in this IPL are awesome.
shrustii

Astrology Forums

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #631 on: Today at 12:25:55 PM »

SSB

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #631 on: May 24, 2014, 12:02:20 AM »
@SSB your predictions in this IPL are awesome.

@ Shrusti : Thanks , But credit goes to utkaarsh, i learned from him ( i modified few things in his method )  :)

surajnayyar

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #632 on: May 24, 2014, 01:38:12 AM »
As per my Tarot one card spread :-
MI : Six of Wands
DD : Three of Wands
My take : Mumbai Indians.....!!

KXIP : Three of Cups
RR : Knight of Swords
My take : Kings XI Punjab.....!!
@MS Dhoni fan....really was hurt with your comments....Before pointing fingers at others, be a regular post predictor....I don't know what made you say that. Having a one day off doesnt mean 90% predictions are wrong. Good luck bro...looking forward to predictions from your side.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Virinchi

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #633 on: May 24, 2014, 12:32:22 PM »
We would be very much obliged to Mr.Parminder, if he can disclose his 'hidden' information about which matches are fixed and who is going to win etc details.
This would help us save lot of time and astro effort in finding 'real' Asc/Dsc
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Parminder

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #634 on: May 24, 2014, 12:49:00 PM »
Sorry master if you felt offended with it I had no intentions n when it comes to ur knowledge judging you would be showing the lamp to the sun I am not that much fool nor that big but yes would like to reveal I am a book maker I always respected this forum but new lads r not able to get it with that much accuracy for sure they r learning n grasping things but won't like to name some older one confuse either or they r not able to make then they have very fine thing to say it was to discourage the blood suckers free one. I apologize master from bottom of my heart if it hurted you. :(
Regards

Parminder

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #635 on: May 24, 2014, 12:56:55 PM »
N I still remember few of marvellous matches in which u had given ur valuable inputs n team on winning streak loose the match and certainly let it be fixing or gubbing or whatever if you r there stating xyz will win no doubt thaat will win.
Regards 

Astrology Forums

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #636 on: Today at 12:25:55 PM »

giri1985

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #636 on: May 24, 2014, 01:00:16 PM »
when u have senior members not contributing in this forum its difficult to keep it alive and useful but sorry to say not a single senior member is active. i know its their wish to post or not & its not their duty to post but not a single post from many sr member is disappointing. SSB, SANJAY, MANISH doing great job. plz continue doing it. now u all have turned sr member hope u will continue.

surajnayyar

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #637 on: May 24, 2014, 01:19:30 PM »
when u have senior members not contributing in this forum its difficult to keep it alive and useful but sorry to say not a single senior member is active. i know its their wish to post or not & its not their duty to post but not a single post from many sr member is disappointing. SSB, SANJAY, MANISH doing great job. plz continue doing it. now u all have turned sr member hope u will continue.
Definitely bro, we will try to keep this forum alive.

Parminder

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #638 on: May 24, 2014, 01:29:52 PM »
Kkr vs srh
Kkr winner but srh will be come good below 30 tickets yet final call kkr
Csk vs rcb
Csk winner.
Regards

surajnayyar

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« Reply #639 on: May 24, 2014, 01:37:58 PM »
As per my Tarot one card spread :-
RCB : The Fool
CSK : The World
Winner : Chennai Super Kings......!!

KKR : The Tower
SRH : The Judgement
Winner : Sunrisers Hyderabad.....!!

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter