Author Topic: South Africa vs Australia - 2014 Series Predictions  (Read 89914 times)

ReVan

• Enlightened
  • Thank you for the Rep! 【ツ】
    • View Profile
    • What is Sports Astrology?
South Africa vs Australia - 2014 Series Predictions
« on: January 27, 2014, 11:45:06 AM »
Australia tour of South Africa, 2014 February-March, Cricket Astrology Predictions.

Rules of the thread:
  • Match schedules may be subjected to change. We shall update this thread as soon as we are informed.
  • Any disrespect towards others members and astrologers will relate to instant BAN.
  • Your views and analysis are welcome, as long as they DON'T disrespect the Predictions offered.
  • These predictions are mere possibilities and no risk should be taken on the basis of this prediction.
  • Last but not the least... Keep it alive and fun for all!

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/cricket/51/south-africa-vs-australia-2014-series-predictions/2301/
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 03:13:00 AM »

SaSirEkha

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 11:20:12 AM »
Aussies will beat South Africa black n blue in centurion

ReVan

• Enlightened
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 09:35:55 PM »
1st Test SAF vs Aus

Toss: SAF
Carnage for SAF, looks like a sided contest.

surajnayyar

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 09:21:32 PM »
As per my Tarot Card Spread, 5 even cards have come up for the Australian Captain and 3 even cards have come up for the South African Captain :-
Michael Clarke :- Judgement, Star, Six of Pentacles, Hermit, Death(4 Major Arcana Cards and 1 Minor Arcana Card)
Graeme Smith :- Fool, Ten of Cups, Six of Cups(1 Major Arcana Card and 2 Minor Arcana Card)
Michael Clarke's captaincy will be quite judgmental of the situation. He will inspire his bunch. At times he may feel whether he has good resources or not but he himself will try to find out the answers and try to steer the ship. There may be some collapses followed by renewal(like tail order batting quite good).
Graeme Smith's captaincy may be like a child or may be very carefree(Fool and Six of Cups indicates that). There will be some happier moments provided South Africa doesn't get carried away and fails to capitalize on 'moments' as who knows 'Fortune may favour the Fool'.
My overall take :- Michael Clarke will lead Australia to victory.....!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

ReVan

• Enlightened
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 10:37:38 PM »
As per my Tarot Card Spread, 5 even cards have come up for the Australian Captain and 3 even cards have come up for the South African Captain :-
Michael Clarke :- Judgement, Star, Six of Pentacles, Hermit, Death(4 Major Arcana Cards and 1 Minor Arcana Card)
Graeme Smith :- Fool, Ten of Cups, Six of Cups(1 Major Arcana Card and 2 Minor Arcana Card)
Michael Clarke's captaincy will be quite judgmental of the situation. He will inspire his bunch. At times he may feel whether he has good resources or not but he himself will try to find out the answers and try to steer the ship. There may be some collapses followed by renewal(like tail order batting quite good).
Graeme Smith's captaincy may be like a child or may be very carefree(Fool and Six of Cups indicates that). There will be some happier moments provided South Africa doesn't get carried away and fails to capitalize on 'moments' as who knows 'Fortune may favour the Fool'.

Good to see the first Tarrot reading on the Sports forum, especially seeing my time spent here.

surendra.gurram

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 10:29:01 AM »
Mars subs, Rahu subs, through out the game, and Merc starlord on day3, many factors are up against Home team SAF, Centurion is considered to be fortress of sorts for home team, it will be interesting to see things happening well for visitors Aus.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 03:13:00 AM »

JayTee

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 08:58:46 PM »
looks like a onesided test match which aussies can win in 4 days max

surajnayyar

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2014, 08:48:53 PM »

Good to see the first Tarrot reading on the Sports forum, especially seeing my time spent here.

Thanks Revan sir..:)
Just now checked Australian Cricket Team's cards :- Seven of Wands(firing the first shot, becoming aggressive), The Moon(lost the track in between), Nine of Wands(Precaution, Defensive approach)..

surajnayyar

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2014, 08:53:36 PM »
For tomorrow :-
Australia :- Two of Swords, The Moon, The Devil. They will have some barriers in front of them. They will lose the track and purpose, and will have to have accept an unwanted situation(score i mean to say).
South Africa :- The Hierophant, The Justice, The Moon. Proteas will play as a team, balancing the game, know the cause and effect but in the end they will lose the direction.
My overall take :- Majority of the day will belong to the Proteas(excluding the evening session)..

Star Dust

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 03:34:57 PM »
with Rahu moving onto Chitra, aussie resistance will end in rahu sub itself.
Saf will have a tough day ahead with bat, when its Jup sub
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter