News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Asia Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by LEO, January 31, 2014, 10:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammertrip

As an Indian I am down but not out yet. Now time for India to focus on getting the last win out the way, and hope against hope that Sri Lanka lose there next two fixtures, and Pakistan lose their final fixture. Hope!

nangapunga

Quote from: gauranggroups on March 02, 2014, 04:52:08 PM
@SSB, @nangapunga & @BlackDeath,

No need to explain your predictions here in public. But just say what method you guys are using. All the very Best for you Guys!

I know @shailendra007 is using KP Event Chart method. He has learnt that well too. Kudos!!

Sorry. shall be more specific next time. BTW i m using KP event chart and moon sub horary method.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

shailendra007

Quote from: gauranggroups on March 02, 2014, 04:52:08 PM
@SSB, @nangapunga & @BlackDeath,

No need to explain your predictions here in public. But just say what method you guys are using. All the very Best for you Guys!

I know @shailendra007 is using KP Event Chart method. He has learnt that well too. Kudos!!

Thank u sir!!!  :)
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

SaSirEkha

Today Bangladesh will fight hard and even has a very strong chance to win, especially in last 30-35 mins

surendra.gurram

Game ending in moon sublord moon itself, afflicted by ketu in 6th house. Last part of game is more favorable to away team pakistan.

ReVan

Are they playing in Mirpur or Dhaka? Harsha keeps saying Mirpur.

If its played in Dhaka, then Antiscion of Fortuna conjunction with South Node is helping Bangladesh which is a strong affliction to Pakistan. Then Moon conjuncts Antiscion of Fortuna after travelling 6 degrees. Indicating their win eventually.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

Some members think its a game to play with the reputation system, just blindly giving likes and dislikes. Use whatever sense that if left in your head - dont abuse the system.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

hammertrip

I guess this is the match - Pakistan Vs Bangladesh, that Sasirekhaji was referring to as the other upset of the week. Unless Umar Akmal & Shahid Afridi  bring about a miracle, Pakistan will loose. For our Bharat's sake, I hope Bangladesh win with a bonus point.

Apparao

from 45th over its getting very tough for Pakistan

LEO

india out of asia cup officially