News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Asia Cup 2014 Predictions

Started by LEO, January 31, 2014, 10:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaSirEkha

I strongly feel India are out of Asia Cup tonight.
Rx Mars, Venus in 8 are sending them out after some fight.
May be Virinchi indicated that with 2nd line, else he would have stopped with 1st line timings itself.
I think that green colored timings indicated Pak favor

impressions_life

I second sasirekha's prediction from a neutral point of view. Just by looking at the game right now one can say that pakistan is still in a strong position as we do not have a lot of runs to defend. Yes, if 2 more wickets fall then there could be a contest. Nevertheless, maybe there is a chance of us winning. who knows ..
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

SSB

@gauranggroups & all - i am using numerology & market odds into consideration.

@sasirekha - still strongly felt india will win & virinchi is  indicating India's victory.

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

hammertrip

We need the wickets of Hafeez, Afridi and Gul to take control of this match within the next 30 runs on board.

ReVan

Quote from: hammertrip on March 02, 2014, 07:30:15 PM
We need the wickets of Hafeez, Afridi and Gul to take control of this match within the next 30 runs on board.

Only Hafeez wicket is needed.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

impressions_life

Quote from: hammertrip on March 02, 2014, 07:30:15 PM

right ! , we need wickets to win. cmon india
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

gauranggroups

@SSB,

That's good to hear. All the very Best!

After 20:41 hrs local time, PAK will start playing better. So I still feel this match will go in the hands of PAK, even though my Guru has indicated an IND win. Let's see!

Quote from: SSB on March 02, 2014, 07:04:20 PM
@gauranggroups & all - i am using numerology & market odds into consideration.

@sasirekha - still strongly felt india will win & virinchi is  indicating India's victory.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

ReVan

Such activity seen today. This thread will go under hibernation again after this match.

surajnayyar

In the ending stages of game:
India: Ten of Wands
Pakistan : Queen of Pentacles...Indians will be trying so hard(their roads will be blocked). Pakistanis will stabilize their innings.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!