News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Asia Cup 2018 Predictions

Started by Varenya, September 06, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhavani

Afghanistan can repeat 2014 performance against Bangladesh ?? Chase will remain slow and asking rate going up for atleast 45 minutes from now which is adding pressure

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

https://i.postimg.cc/sfTcTm8V/sunil_gavaskar_cobra_nagin_dance.jpg" />

2nd Match is more interesing. Watch beyond 11pm local
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

ReVan

Both games, on time Toss winner's should win the match
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Virinchi

Both 1st bowling teams will bowl well after 1 hour of start. With bat, it will be more struggle than previous encounters.

Less chance of cobra dance
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

shiva

India should pick wkts in moon sub starts from 5:58-6:23 ist  ;D

Bhavani

Afghans will put up a decent score and bowl well during 8:00-8:40pm only
Afghans lose wickets from 4:14

ReVan

Virinchi

Revan's friends 5 টা পরে ভাল করছেন. 
بہت مشکل کا پیچھا

ReVan

Quote from: Virinchi on September 26, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
Revan's friends 5 টা পরে ভাল করছেন. 
بہت مشکل کا پیچھا

LOL @ "my friends" 😂