News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Asia Cup Cricket 2012 predictions

Started by Ravi Varma, March 05, 2012, 12:06:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maharam1956

you r right Mr Gaurang  India started taking wickets after 7.30 pm and won the match

gauranggroups

Thanks Mr.Maharam..

Kudos to u, Rajesh.. for getting it right for the second time too..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

rajeshsharma300

Gaurang

your were also excellent :)

the game changed for India after 7:30 Bingo.

Pls give ur predictions for SL vs Pak.. coz winner of this match we may see in semi final against India...

I am waiting for gaurang detailed prediction..

msrhprasad

Hello Guarang,

Congratulations :thumbup:
who is going to win this Asia Cup?
sachin will achieve his 100th ton even in this series?

Would like to hear your views pls.

gauranggroups

Rajesh,

Thanks!
As I said, Sun & Moon subs were there after 7.30 pm which were favorable to India.. Nothing special..

Regarding SL vs Pak, let\'s see.. But don\'t be very sure that we\'ll be a finalist after this single win.. We\'ve to win Bangladesh first and then Pakistan to reach Finals..

But on 16th, Moon transits in the constellation of India\'s Lagna Lord Venus, which is in the 12th house now.. It\'s not a favorable day for India.. Since the opposition is comparatively weaker, if other factors do help us, India can win.. Let\'s see it little deeper before the match..

Also let\'s see what other seniors like SasiRekha and Mr.Seetaram predict..

[rquote=12242&topic=1695&author=rajeshsharma300]Gaurang

your were also excellent :)

the game changed for India after 7:30 Bingo.

Pls give ur predictions for SL vs Pak.. coz winner of this match we may see in semi final against India...

I am waiting for gaurang detailed prediction..[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Prasath,

Thanks!
You are too anxious..:) You wanna know the result of the tournament now itself..;) Let\'s see match after match..

Regarding Sachin, give him a break yaar! Yes, true.. It\'s a year now since he scored his 99th Ton.. But can\'t a person who has scored 99 Tons know to score 1 more? He will.. But the time should support him..

Moreover I don\'t have is real Birth Details.. So based on other Astrologers articles, he\'ll return back to form after this May.. Even JayTee has mentioned in our forum abt Sachin\'s poor run when Jupiter was transiting in Aries last time during 1999 - 2000 and his comeback after Jupiter entered Taurus.. In mid May, Jupiter will enter Taurus.. So let\'s wait till then..

Having said that, it\'ll be fine if he can get that within this series itself.. He hasn\'t scored a LOI Ton against Bangladesh yet.. If it\'s coming against Pakistan also, it\'ll be very special for us.. Let\'s hope something good will happen soon..

[rquote=12244&topic=1695&author=msrhprasad]Hello Guarang,

Congratulations :thumbup:
who is going to win this Asia Cup?
sachin will achieve his 100th ton even in this series?

Would like to hear your views pls.

[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

gauranggroups

Regarding SriLanka vs Pakistan match on 15/03/2012, it\'s gonna be a very close encounter. On that day, Moon transits in the constellation of Kethu, which is now in the 9th house for both the countries. So the match will be even.

Till 2.55 pm, it\'s the sub of Mars & SriLanka may have better luck. After that, till 9.12 pm, the match will be even for both. After 9.12 pm, it\'ll be Saturn sub. Hence Pakistan may have a better luck.

Hence I think Pakistan have better chances to win.. Let\'s see what other seniors predict..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

LEO

sachin has highest chance to get 100th 100 on friday against bangladesh.
somewhat low chance on sunday against pakistan and no chance in finals.

I cant say he\'ll get a century for sure bcos of bad jupiter transit for him in aries till may.

rajeshsharma300

@ Gaurang

Very much impressed with your prediction..
I reading says its gonna be very close encounter... but pak may win it.

gauranggroups

Rajesh,

Nice to know that your prediction is also favoring Pakistan..

Personally, I would like Sri Lanka to beat Pakistan.. Because the Moon Transit on the day of Finals will be in the constellation of Saturn, which will favor India.. But it\'ll favor Pakistan more than India.. So I would like to have Bangladesh or Sri Lanka in the Finals against India, if India gets qualified..

Let\'s see.. Will be nice to get the opinions of the other seniors too..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang