News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Natwest T20 Blast 2014 Astrology Predictions

Started by Srikanth, June 06, 2014, 09:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parminder

Today also pattern will follow saame first bat is going to win match and most probably surrey will bat first.

Star Dust

middlesex should get close to 160 or above and also bowl well till 15th over of 2nd innings
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

sagar.palrecha

My toss List:
Durham
Essex
Glamorgan
Kent
Middlesex
Yorkshire
Derbyshire
Warwickshire
I predict cricket because its "challenging" & not because it's "rewarding".

BABA

Varenya

today and tomorow Natwest T20 matches may not happen as both astro and weather report indicate Rain

ReVan

If match starts on time and gets completed - Lancashire can win this.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

surendra.gurram

Quote from: Varenya on August 01, 2014, 01:26:20 PM
today and tomorow Natwest T20 matches may not happen as both astro and weather report indicate Rain

bravo!!

Once again power of astrology is aptly demonstrated, neither meteorology nor numerology could have forecast a wash out today.

surendra.gurram

Lancs vs Glam at 14:00 Manchester (rescheduled from yesterday)

Sat and Merc may not allow game to take place today as well, however a 5 over game or a bowl out is a possibility after severe delay.

ReVan

4th Quarter-Final: Nottinghamshire v Hampshire at Nottingham, Aug 3, 2014
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

BABA