News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Champions League 2014 T20 Predictions

Started by LEO, September 08, 2014, 12:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maharam1956

Narine may not bowl in the final. Good news to CSK or KXIP

SaSirEkha

Lol.. like lahore lions, bailey and maxwell too doesnt want to play CLT20 final on saturday night in bengaluru and immediate T20 in dubai on sunday.
punjab's fav time is starting within 2 overs but they chose to throw away the match already

surendra.gurram

Please note: no offense towards any of the members/guests.

Merc and Ketu sub under Poorvashada constellation
Sun and Moon sub under Uttarashada constellation

Predictions go haywire on above said time periods.

reference: 5th Dec 2013 South Africa vs India ODI game

SaSirEkha

why haywire ? Dsc (CSK) in total control during 2nd innings till 10:36pm and they got 7 wickets.
now Asc can slowly pickup but match almost over.

why do you refer to some old match when poorvashada and uttarashada owners have moved to different signs since last december.
if you think that all poorvashada days will be same irrespective of venus transits, then you never understood k.p

Parminder

I didn't posted today coz many feel got scripts n all but logically it gets counted aussie squad has only 10 players if today kxi's would had won coach would had not played as 11th player ;)
Regards

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

Varenya

Final is FIXED for CSK to win
Toss : KKR, Match : CSK

surajnayyar

As per my Tarot one card prediction :-
CSK : The Lovers
KKR : Seven of Cups
CSK will win 2014 Champions League T20 !!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

shailendra007

Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders at Bangalore, Oct 4, 2014

Champions League Finals!!!

Chennai will give tough time to KKR,, Overall Kolkata Knight Riders can perform good and emerge as Champions!!!

KKR can win!!!

Key player - Robin Uthappa!!!
Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

surendra.gurram

@sasirekha,
Even though my question has not properly conveyed the point, your answer to it motivated me enough to learn and learn a lot more.

CLT20 Finals
-------------
CSK has firm grip over the game between 19:00 - 21:21, KKR resistance starts from there on but could also become little late.