News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Champions League T20 2013 Predictions

Started by Star Dust, September 17, 2013, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

Quote from: nangapunga on October 01, 2013, 07:05:21 PM
Quote from: ReVan on October 01, 2013, 03:13:39 PM
In regards to today's game Rajasthan Royals vs Otago Volts: Match starts in Moon VOC and NO testimonies found in favor of either team - as per the rule when no testimonies are found plus watching by past experience "THE FAVOURITES WILL WIN IF THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY - COMBINE DISCRETION WITH ART"

did u miss something ?? ???
L4 makes an immediate square to Pluto
Antiscion of L7 falls on south node.
I m on Bat1st
KP slightly favors Otago

Only immediate conjunctions and oppositions are an affliction. The L7 is separating from South Node friend. You see this same testimony didn't work in football just because its separating. Besides in such scenarios KP knows better.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

ReVan

CSk vs T&T

- Moon conjunct APOF at 0.27 this is an immediate conjunction hence we can ignore all other aspects it might make within its range for that sport.
- Antiscion of Moon conjunct Fortuna - Another overwhelming testimony in CSK favor.
- AOL7 on South Node - very destructive for T&T

Toss: CSK
Winner: CSK
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

maharam1956

I think CSK messed up everything going in to the semi final. They may be drop down to second place if TT win big.I think numerologically the date favour Dhoni so TT has to fight hard

maharam1956

CSK will be more comfortable playing in Jaipur than in Delhi where the pitch is very slow which may suite both MI and TT bowlers

aaokhelekude

looked as if it was a fixed match today between csk an t&t , :-[ and ravindra jadeja and also dinesh kartik should not play cricket as they are not looking like they are interested to play cricket

ReVan

Quote from: aaokhelekude on October 02, 2013, 11:42:30 PM
looked as if it was a fixed match today between csk an t&t , :-[ and ravindra jadeja and also dinesh kartik should not play cricket as they are not looking like they are interested to play cricket

Yes Im inclined to believe so the testimony at hand were 100% accurate and all other schools of Astrology favored CSK as well. May be the seniors can comment on what happened?

surendra.gurram

Csk tossed coin and TT won the toss, still ASC is csk.

@20:29 Mo sub signified 3,4 and prati-sub also in favor of csk, this is the period CSK collapsed like pack of cards.
@22:15 Ma sub for ge asc signified 6,11,2 = strong significations indicating ASC csk
Game won by TT by 22:40  :o

I believe Moon sub method does not indicate loss for a team if the team intends to loose on its own. I request senior sports astrologers in this group to review this prediction and see if there is any wrong interpretation.

However,
1) Transit moon in pshada, is a good star for CSK but excellent star for Trinidad.
2) Transit moon in 12th house for MSD

giri1985

CSK vs RR. market odds fav csk. RR have won all games in clt20. won all games in jaipur. batting , bowling looks all covered of rr. On other hand csk lost last game. strong batting line up. bowling depends bit on ashvin and bravo. difficult to pick winner. i will go with RR because of home conditions, players of RR know their roles.

SaSirEkha

on 2nd october, the match ended in mars sub of moon
strongest house signified by mars is 5th house (mars being in constellation of aslesha and its owner mercury in 5th bhava w.r.t gemini lagna)
so 5th house from Asc becomes opponent's 11th house and that is how T&T crushed CSK
also mars is a natural benefic for saggitarius and malefic for gemini (courtesy : Virinchi)

will be back for aussies series, plz dont expect predictions for this weekend

Bhavani

If match starts on time (8pm), muhurta chart favors home team.
but during ending of 2nd innings (from 22:43 hrs), moon shifts to jupiter sub, which is against hometeam.
JUP being on own star is a strong significator of 12th house for Asc