News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Cricketers Horoscopes and Predictions

Started by Nivedita, January 09, 2010, 03:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

1. End of career for MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh, Suresh Raina. Even form will deteriorate.
2. KL Rahul will be back in form
3. Virat Kohli will once again shine with bat.
4. Rohit Sharma will do well but will be criticized and victimized (jealousy ??)
5. Bowlers will win matches for India (Bumrah, Shami, Spinners)
6. Ambati Rayudu will be in good form but can be sidelined ??
7. Indian women cricket team will do better than men in few occassions.
8. Prithvi Shaw, Bhuvaneshwar, Umesh Yadav, Shikhar Dhawan, Pujara, Rahane will make good use of limited oppurtunities.
9. Testing time for Murali Vijay (but career not over yet).
10. England ODI team appears powerful than others (especially during world cup).
11. Indians have obstacles in semis during world cup. Team selectors will be criticized.
12. Tough time for Ravi Shastri (post world cup)
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Ranjana

Quote from: Virinchi on January 02, 2019, 05:18:10 PM
2. KL Rahul will be back in form
3. Virat Kohli will once again shine with bat.
10. England ODI team appears powerful than others (especially during world cup).
11. Indians have obstacles in semis during world cup. Team selectors will be criticized.
12. Tough time for Ravi Shastri (post world cup)

2 and 3 have come correct. 10 and 11 seems possible.
12 is needed !

Castro

There's sources that say he's birth time is 1pm with doctor's evidence and other sources 4.20pm.

The 4.20pm makes sense. I use western astrology (as well as Vedic). As per western astrology (where planets in houses remain the same, only difference is sign, degree change).

Tendulkar's moon is in Capricorn in the 4th house-per western astrology. From 16 years old he played for India and he never had much of a home life, also to do with being ultra famous. The moon in the 4th signifies this.

Also mars and Jupiter is in house 5, so he plays for fun, his career involves doing what he loves. Saturn in Gemini at the top of chart indicates the statistics that he holds record for.

So the 4.20pm-time makes sense but other evidence says 1pm.

Virinchi

1. Official END of M.S.Dhoni international career.
2. Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Mayank Agarwal, Cheteshwar Pujara, Ishant Sharma, Kuldeep Yadav, Wriddhiman Saha, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ravindra Jadeja, Shami, K.L.Rahul, Rishab Pant, Hardik Pandya, Bumrah have great prospects in year 2020.
3. Mohammed Shami can get into unnecessary issues and injuries during 2020-22.
4. Umpires will take wickets instead of bowlers !!
5. Australia and New Zealand will be criticized for Racism.
6. Saurav Ganguly will be responsible for 'Dirty Politics' in BCCI.
7. India has semifinal threat in T20 World Cup.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

vhk

Today i logged in to know why IND lost 1st match but could not find IND-AUS one day match predictions. Did i miss or no one made predictions?  Thank you.

Nivedita

@vhk, nobody seemed to be interested in predicting very small series and less or not watched in India series these days.
Nobody tried India-Lanka series. Bangladesh league totally skipped since long time.
I guess late night and odd timing series like blast in UK, Caribbean league will also be neglected in future.
I doubt if anyone will attempt 3rd ODI tomorrow

vhk

Thank you Mrs/Ms.Nivedita for the vital information. I like to prepare for competitive exams and give a shot and look for how good i was at it. Its the same feeling when we study all planets and predict the match output. (Similar to Comparing our sheet with released answer key sheet.). Its a good platform for all the predictors. Thank you.

Koundinya

Pakistan can get a decent start but struggle after 30 mins.
Second innings belong to Indian batsmen

Nivedita

Bangladesh U19 have high chances of winning world cup.
Indians can bowl well after 4:25 pm but not enough ?

surajnayyar

India Women's team struggling to cross the line in Tri Series Final !
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!