News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Cricketers Horoscopes and Predictions

Started by Nivedita, January 09, 2010, 03:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paanchajanya

No hope on MSD for T20 wc and next 1 year

Virinchi

Predictions for 2016

• Sourav Ganguly will be exposed for his misdeeds and narrow mindedness
  • M.S.Dhoni's bad time continues in limited over formats
  • Virat Kohli will shine with Bat and also as Test Captain
  • Rohit Sharma, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ajinkya Rahane, Umesh Yadav, Shikhar Dhawan, Murali Vijay, K.L.Rahul will do well in 2016
  • A B De Villiers, David Miller have strong chance to play exceptional innings
  • New Zealand, England, Australia (in 1st few months of 2016) will do well
  • Bangladesh are no more Minnows. Big upsets to come...
  • Lalit Modi will drag more people into his issues
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

impressions_life

Well I haven't seen Virinchi's predictions go wrong since 2011 WC but i am hoping it does this time. I and I am sure many more avid Indian cricket fans would want MSD to get one more cup and ride off to the sunset in glory :(
"The woods are lovely , Dark and Deep. But i have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep."

Virinchi

Ajinkya Rahane will play well in Tests and ODIs, but will be victimized by some internal politics [maybe dropped from T20s]
Dhoni and his pet Jadeja will disappoint fans in crucial matches
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

SaSirEkha

Today i didnt understand the logic behind sending Rahane at no.7 !!!

Shree

Dear sasirekha, Rahane was injured, while fielding and is out of the australia tour. So he was not sent till it was absolutely critical.

Anoo

Quote from: Virinchi on December 15, 2015, 11:14:46 PM
...Lalit Modi will drag more people into his issues...

Yesterday it was found that Lalit Modi is beneficial owner (proxy) in three IPL franchises. This will pull 'real' owners of those 3 franchises into this..

SaSirEkha

I think now its obvious that Rahane will be sidelined during Asia cup and world T20 when Virat Kohli returns to the team.

Star Dust

Cook will do good as a player and captain until the next Ashes (2016-17).
England's better transits continue even at that time.
England will start losing test dominance from 2017 and more by end of that year, Cook will be under pressure to quit.
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Bhavani

Quote from: Virinchi on January 20, 2016, 07:30:13 AM
Ajinkya Rahane will play well in Tests and ODIs, but will be victimized by some internal politics [maybe dropped from T20s]
Dhoni and his pet Jadeja will disappoint fans in crucial matches

This is one outstanding prediction ! SIR Jadeja kept bowling wide outside offstump and went for 48 runs in 4 overs !!
Dhoni removed Ashwin after just 2 overs spell.. His other pet Raina was completely out of form.
Next 1 year of BCCI calender (after IPL 2016) has almost 13 tests and 5 ODIS.
So, virtually Dhoni will be forgotten after IPL 9