News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

England vs Sri Lanka 2014 Series Predictions

Started by hammertrip, February 16, 2014, 04:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nangapunga

If we closely observe performance of england over last one year, one thing is very clear
- Rahu & Mer are excellent for England
- Ketu & Jup are worst for England.

Jup sub towards ending stage of game may again put poms into a deep hole.
Scorpio rising from 20:00 onwards will also try to put obstacles on their path as Mars is under fray of Ketu being its sign lord.
England need to literally finish the game before jup sub starts otherwise Sri Lanka are to register back to back victories.
सुरसति के भंडार की बड़ी अपूरब बात
ज्यों खरचे त्यों त्यों बढ़े, बिन खरचे घट जात

taro manish

thx....all the  seniors for all  the appreciation u show towards me......yeah i just love the game of cricket not favored anyone.....in this series till now not able to see a single ball on tv....
now with all your blessing try to predict 3rd ODI between Eng Vs SL
Eng : Nine Of Swords
SL : Judgement
as per my readings one more dismal performance by Eng.....& one more Win for Lanka.....

Varenya

did anyone observe when are Lankans struggling ?
i guess most struggle periods are usually mercury subs

karthik55

Um i remember  india  played their 2nd inn i.e batn  during the champns trophy semis las year  against sl  in merc sub and part of 1st inn too .sl didnt do wel.

ReVan

ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

nangapunga

I dont see involvement of mer in yesterday's game.
Game started in Moon sub, finished in rahu sub.
Star was rohini which has nothing to do with mer.
we have seen Lanka & bangladesh failing many times when moon is combust.  I was doubtful how this conjunction will pan out as moon was behind sun when game started, but to my bad, it proved even worst.

himakar.sai

I am trying to predict my first international match i hope i get it right and if i am wrong please correct me
england vs sri lanka at 10:30 local time london
england should win the toss and match too..
(i am still learning so after learning i will try to predict in other sections in this site )
thank you

himakar.sai

muhurtha chart is helping asc to win this match and match will be ending in mars sub which is helping asc to win the match  ...

nangapunga

England should dominate major part of game.
Moon in aradra should help them

ReVan

EDIT: England are ASC and should win this game.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.