News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC World Cup 2011 Predictions

Started by LEO, November 10, 2009, 07:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maharam1956

chensree

what a prediction by our astrologers. I  lost hope one stage and I think almost all indians might. No words from me abt virinchi garu, sasirekha garu, seetaram garu.

Seetaram

what a finish by dhoni :)
now few neighbouring cry babies will talk of match fixing etc but see it was already written in fate and proved through astrology
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

SaSirEkha

ohh cool.. someone pointed coincidences of this match along with march 6th match.
even i dint expect it to go same way

this long long long succesful thread in this forum proved power of astrology even for people who claim to be non-believers and self-achievers
time to open your eyes and read the script written for you

chensree

Correctly said. My friends were telling me that Astrology is thrash. After lossing 2 wickets my friends are laughing at me but yet astrology proved correctly. Now they start believing astrology. It\'s very good sign.

Sushma

if astrology is trash then so are their births and lives ;)
this forum and astrologers now effect many people and their beliefs

Castro

First of all I\'d like to say a big thank you to our respected guru\'s Virinchi,  Seetaram and Sasirekha, which your predictions are greatly appreciated. You guys rock.

I\'d like to apologise over my former posts about cricket skills and confusing others.

Thirdly, let\'s party guys!

arunpg123

gr888888...

thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI
thanks VIRINCHI

orangeprince

Hi Virinchi,

Shown this prediction to my friends and they were zapped to see how accurate all the predictions in the final match and they insist that i write their names thanking you so here it goes.

Vijay,suresh,Janardhan,Rajesh,Prasad,Praveen and Rajasekhar saying a BIG THANKS for the predictions in this match ofc even from me mate cheers :)

Also great work from Sasirekha
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

gauranggroups

Guys! We have done it!!

INDIA is the world champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u very very much to our Champion Astrology team  captained by Mr. Virinchi, Ms. SasiRekha and Mr. Seetaram..... U guys are real champions,

especially Mr. Virinchi, U r a Champion among Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because of tense situation and sentiments, I was not in my seat.. I went out.. Just now returned back and celebrated our win.. We shouldn\'t forget u guys who gave us confidence that our team will win this.. It helped us maintain our pressure even during the tougher situation of this match..

THANKS... THANKS... THANKS...
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.