News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC World Cup 2019 Predictions

Started by LEO, February 11, 2019, 07:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoo

Maximum 30 minutes left to fight for Indians. After 2:30 local (7pm IST), collapse begins. Looks like Dhoni wants to remain unbeaten in his last match with 50 strike rate

Castro

Currently moon in lagna is favouring Indians. However last overs will be tough.

utkaarsh

Quote from: utkaarsh on June 29, 2019, 06:04:12 PM
@Leo
As per your prediction of matches ,
India can be top only if Aussies  lose to  SA and   india beats Bangladesh/SL both as you mentioned

But worrisome is India has lower chances against England / Pak in semis .... Would prefer Aussies surely ....Last two lines are my prediction , let's see how it pans out ....
Going by this I feel England v New Zealand finals ... With England taking the cup

I was dearly hoping my prediction go wrong especially of NZ making the finals !!

Paanchajanya

Irrespective of toss, if match start on time, then 1st innings : Australia (with minor hiccups and struggle from middle overs).
2nd innings : England (after 3:30pm local)

surajnayyar

Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Bhavani

Australia starts well but fumbles after 20 mins. Again picksup but trouble comes from around 11:40-45 am.
They will somehow crawl to a fighting total.
England has slow start but picksup after 3:30pm

Paanchajanya

FInal too appears like 2nd semifinal. England can bowl well initially and also bat well

Ragul Chinnu

Nz scores enough on board and defned the score ... england need to wait another 8 years for cup ...

Castro

There is a chance of another wicket between 11.40-12.15 London time.

Ragul Chinnu

Morgan same star sign as dhoni , virgo going to  pull the legs of england team on crucial time , kane Williamson can make tough decisions today , which is going to impact on result