India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions

Started by gauranggroups, June 24, 2011, 12:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaveenK

Very much excited for this series, easily the best series of this year and with the kind of buildup going on at the moment cant wait to see this.Bring it on poms :punk:

My prediction just as a fan would be India winning the series or a draw.

Waiting for the predictions from our elite astrologers :blush:

gauranggroups

Guys,

Our waiting is coming to the end. Only 3 days left for the start of the series. It\'s definitely gonna be exciting. Word games have started already about this series. Most of the England players and ex-players started believing that they can win India easily.

A main motivation point for them is if they can win this series 2-0 or 3-1, then they can dethrone India from the No.1 ranking and they\'ll be the new No.1s, which they\'ve not achieved ever.

Even some game pundits like Geoffrey Boycott, Shane Warne and others have predicted that England will win this series. But I believe in Astrology than these so-called experts\' predictions. Hence I would like to get predictions from our experts like Virinchi, Mr,Seetaram, SasiRekha, Apparao and Sujay, etc. So guys, give your predictions in advance and don\'t make us wait till the penultimate minute of the start of the match.

Thanks in advance!!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Nivedita,

Thanks for your predictions. More than your predictions the initiative you\'ve taken is very appreciable.

I\'m also waiting like you for the predictions from the experts of KP Astrology here. I hope they\'ll give it soon. Let\'s wait!!

[rquote=9965&topic=1444&author=Nivedita]this is what vedic astrologers predict about 1st test at LORDS

1st test between India Vs England will be a thrilling one. There is a major-minor period of Saturn/major and Rahu/minor on July 21, i.e. the day of the match. Both Saturn and Rahu are favorable to Dhoni. However, Mars (the planet for sports) is in strong position for Strauss. Moreover, as per Strauss’ moon sign, the 5th house Lord Mars is in exalted sign in the 7th house (which indicates partnership and joint ventures of any kind). Therefore, it indicates that if Strauss gets proper coordination from his teammates then England can give a good fight to India.

On the other hand, apart from Saturn and Rahu, the planet Jupiter which signifies wisdom is also favoring Dhoni. As per Dhoni\'s moon sign, Sun is the 11th house (which indicates fulfillment of desires). Besides, Dhoni is also undergoing a golden period from September 2009 till May 2011 and during this time he is likely to win most of matches. Therefore, there is a strong possibility for India to win the 1st test match.

But india never won at lords.
so lets see what our K.P astrologers say here[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Guys,

England have announced its squad for the first Test at Lords. Here it is..

Andrew Strauss (capt),
Alastair Cook,
Jonathan Trott,
Kevin Pietersen,
Ian Bell,
Eoin Morgan,
Matt Prior (wk),
Stuart Broad,
Graeme Swann,
Chris Tremlett,
James Anderson,
Tim Bresnan
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

gauranggroups

The probable playing eleven of India for the Lord\'s Test is..

Gautam Gambhir,
Abhinav Mukund,
Rahul Dravid,
Sachin Tendulkar,
VVS Laxman,
Suresh Raina,
MS Dhoni,
Harbhajan Singh, (though I would prefer Amit Mishra)
Zaheer Khan,
Ishant Sharma,
S Sreesanth (I would prefer Praveen Kumar as the pitches for the first 2 matches will assist seam, also we dunno the form of Sreesanth whereas Praveen Kumar is in form)

What do you say guys?
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

rajeshsharma300

Sreesanth doesnt deserve to be in d team.

Praveen can perform much better than sreesanth

Sushma

yes praveen can swing the ball both ways which is useful in england.
he has taken wickets with newball in windies too

zaheer, ishanth, praveen, harbhajan shud be our bowling
sehwag/mukund , gambhir, dravid, sachin, laxman, raina, dhoni shud be batting order.
yuvraj is a failure against swining ball and spinners. raina proved once again in practice match yesterday

man031270

no prediction till now.seems everyone is too busy.media hyped very much this match.
100 th test,100 th ton,lords unbeaten.

chikas

Hey guys eagerly waiting for some gr8 predictions for the first test.....

chikas

As my feeling this match would be a draw with lots of runs scored.....