India vs England 2011 Cricket Series Predictions

Started by gauranggroups, June 24, 2011, 12:12:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msrhprasad

ooops India lost again...No luck
but new guy performance is well, can fulfill gambhir in future.
but team needs All rounders and Match winners.

Whether can we see any all rounder like Kapil Dev in future in Indian Team...?

rajeshsharma300

Predictions for 3rd ODI??

India or England??

keepin my fing crossed.

okkadu17in

Respected seniors, how do i derive a teams horoscope on what basis is it the board formation date and time or some thing else? How important is day lord consideration in predicting? Why only moon\'s transition should considerd aftr lagna\'s? I may be wrong in asking questions coz im new to astrology and my english is also poor forgive me if i had mistaken. Virinchi sir or any other senior members post the method so can i learn as im very keen  

with regards,
Irfan

SaSirEkha

today moon is in own constellation and in saturn\'s sign till middle of 2nd innings.
slight chances of weather disturbances but india has good chances towards end of 2nd innings, except that they should try to finish off match before 9PM (UK time)

@okkadu
if you read all posts in IPL, worldcup predictions, you\'ll understand that casting a horary chart for time of start of match and place of match is important.
ASC (1st house) is home team and DSC(7th house) is opponent.
1st and 11th sublords indicate home team winning chances
7th and 5th sublord for opponent chances

regarding charts of countries, we\'ve so far taken charts of their independence date and time and succeeded.
About each country\'s details, refer worldcup 2011 predictions topic

JayTee

LOL, first let them make england play till 9PM(local time)
dont think thats possible

rajeshsharma300

Holy Shit India lost again :(

@ SaSirEkha

Tht was awesome prediction from you :) Hats off
So any hopes that India gonna win 4th ODI?

Star Dust

india have fair amount of winning today as moon transits in rahu star and venus sub till end of england innings
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

okkadu17in

As in the above posts one of the senior mentioned that venus is combust in india\'s sign til sep 21 any effects on ths match star dust mentioned moon\'s transition on venus sub til finish of this game. . .im new to this its a doubt forgive me if my question is wrong.

Regards,
Irfan

sonipravin

Dear Friends,

Even though England are in a better position still I feel through intuition that India will win a very closely contested match. England will cross 270 but still not win.

Let us see.

Pravin Kumar

rajeshsharma300

@ SOnipravin

Superb guess

thts really amazing
wat bout 5th ODI??