India VS New Zealand 2012 Cricket Series Predictions

Started by Bhavani, August 18, 2012, 04:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhavani

thanks for pointing out sasirekha & gaurang.
rain can interrupt between today evening - sunday morning as moon will be aspected by saturn.
already moon under rahu\'s influence has caused bad weather on day 2.
india should be able to cleanup nzl by lunch and enforce follow on to create a winning situation on day 4.
if bad weather delays, then they should win on day 5

gauranggroups

Bhavani,

You are right! Rain have spoiled the play today. :spin:
Hopefully our bowlers should be able to squeeze in for the victory tomorrow as early as possible.

Kudos!! :thumbup:
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Guys,

Aspiring astrologers like Bhavani, SasiRekha, Varenya and Leo are giving predictions for you guys even in their busy schedules. But don\'t you guys have a courtesy to encourage them? Try to be little active and try to encourage people like them. Otherwise everyone will lose interest and no one will give predictions.:):)

Come on Guys, there\'s no fire in this thread as of now. Fire it up!

Note: - This excludes ReVan as he\'s the only one who\'s active. Keep going, ReVan..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

aastik

india is surely going to wrap up the match by tomorrow evening ! going by the match situation india will not have to bat again :)

ReVan

[rquote=14344&topic=1783&author=gauranggroups]Guys,

Aspiring astrologers like Bhavani, SasiRekha, Varenya and Leo are giving predictions for you guys even in their busy schedules. But don\'t you guys have a courtesy to encourage them? Try to be little active and try to encourage people like them. Otherwise everyone will lose interest and no one will give predictions.:):)

Come on Guys, there\'s no fire in this thread as of now. Fire it up!

Note: - This excludes ReVan as he\'s the only one who\'s active. Keep going, ReVan..[/rquote]

I wish there were better Emoticons and Emjoi\'s to express my joy on your wonderful appreciation. :smilegrin:

On a serious note to all those actively participating during IPL and ODI\'s matches, common folks be a part of Test match predictions as well (unless you were playing for the sake of betting)

It\'s just another wonder see how well these predictions are, which also predict weather conditions wherein most accurate weather services such as weather.com & accuweather have failed.

Kudos to Gaurang, Varenya, LEO, SaSirEkha and the all staring Bhavani.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

maharam1956

As predicted by Sasirekhaji India is struggling to end the partnership today so far ie fourth day of the match. If the batters going to defend and play safe it is difficult to dismiis them. Unless induce them to go for shots.

maharam1956

CONGRATULATIONS TO INDIA THEY ARE THE UNDER 19 WORLD CUP CHAMPION ALONG WITH THE SENIORS

maharam1956

ReVan

Great day for India for winning the U-19 World Cup and now the 1st Test match
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

gauranggroups

Kudos to the Indian Juniors for becoming U19 World Champions!

This is like icing on the cake as we already are the World Champions in Senior level. If we can try and win the T20 World Cup too, it\'ll become a hat-trick!!

But there\'s a lot to be desired in Test level. We are Tigers at Home and Rats outside. That needs to be changed. We don\'t even have a single international quality fast bowler. Also replacements for the Fab Five need to be found. Let\'s see where we are heading towards.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang