India VS Srilanka 2012 cricket series Predictions

Started by Bhavani, July 17, 2012, 11:27:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVan

[rquote=14164&topic=1734&author=vikram]what is going to be the result ???[/rquote]

The description of Bhavani\'s analysis, looks like she\'s hinting towards SL win.

Correct me if I\'m wrong Bhavani.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

learner2009

INDIA should win toss nd SRI LANKA SHOULD WIN THE MATCH with good fight from INDIA.

Varenya

no.. at toss time its slightly favoring SL.
as bhavani said, after 8:57 PM, its tough for indians to fight back.
so they must use the initial favorable subs and restrict SL to low score if they have to win, else SL will take lead in series

gauranggroups

I agree with Varenya. If only India can restrict SL to a very low score, India can win. Otherwise SL have more chances to win. Bhavani and Varenya have 8.57 pm as cut-off as it\'ll be Mars sub which is totally unfavorable to India and favorable to SL. But from 7.06 pm itself, it\'ll be Moon sub which is not gonna help India much as Moon is transiting in the 7th H. So the match will be in India\'s control till 7.06 pm only. After that slowly the control will go to SL. After 8.57 pm, it\'ll be totally favorable to SL. So SL have more chances to win this game.

\"There are no \'ifs\' and \'buts\' in KP\" a very famous and true statement which has been endorsed by many great Astrologers including Virinchi. Then why are we saying \"if India can restrict SL....\"? Coz Mr.Seetaram and Virinchi have stated earlier that keeping the records of history is very vital for a good astrologer. Mr.Seetaram has also once stated that Dhoni has almost won all the matches when Moon transits in the constellations of Saturn and  Kethu.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

ReVan

End of story SL win for sure. Too big of a score on this slow pitch.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

learner2009

Sri Lanka did a fab job later ... Expect Malinga to do some stunts after colouring his HAIRS;);

ReVan

[rquote=14171&topic=1734&author=learner2009]Sri Lanka did a fab job later ... Expect Malinga to do some stunts after colouring his HAIRS;);[/rquote]

hahaha HAIRS :lol:

There goes our lottery boy Mr. Shewag

Harsha6

Well so far the prediction by Bhavani madam and other masters has been accurate. But cant see India losing.....waiting for some miracles :blush:

ReVan

@Harsha6: I guess you spoke too soon. Seems to havent been following her analysis earlier.

Whatever the end result I really enjoyed watching this wonderful script with my bucket of popcorn.

Great work Bhavani, Varenya & Gaurang.

maharam1956

India is really struggling