News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 10 (2017) Predictions

Started by LEO, February 06, 2017, 08:49:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoo

RCB are playing going to press the accelerator atleast till 21:20. Their bowlers can bowl well till 22:55.
Delhi will have to survive till that time to push for a win later

utkaarsh

Quote from: surajnayyar on March 29, 2017, 04:42:17 PM
Interesting move on the part of owner of Rising Pune Supergiants, he has named Steve Smith as the captain and named his franchise as Rising Pune Supergiant(5) from Rising Pune Supergiants( 8 ) by removing letter 's' at the end of the name. Though he may have shrugged off in the media, but he must have done this at the advice of some astrologer & numerologist.
Earlier name - Rising Pune Supergiants( 80=8 ) like England( 8 )
New Name - Rising Pune Supergiant(77=5) like South Africa(41=5). Though 77 name number is much better than 41 name number, will have to see if it excels or proves to be a 'choking' team like Proteas ?
@Utkaarsh, @SSB....Kindly throw some light if you people are still active on this forum. Thanks

Removing S will surely help as you mentioned , it will move from fadic number 8 to 5,
In case of IPL, I take city number as basic number - Pune (6) , as teams are allocated as per city, and the name of teams, color of Tees, captain numbers, owner numbers should sync with them, hence they will not choke like SA,instead i see faster scoring as compared to last year ..... But replacing MS this year with Smith is surely not a great move ........Smith can do well as player but does not help in winning finals, they can be 3rd or 4th in table, if 2nd they can be in finals , winning difficult..... but MS will do much better this year     

surajnayyar

Quote from: utkaarsh on April 08, 2017, 09:55:33 PM
Removing S will surely help as you mentioned , it will move from fadic number 8 to 5,
@Utkaarsh...first of all warm welcome to you after a long time. Even I am seeing RPS to falter at the last hurdle if they manage to reach there. Well, as per Karma theory, MS Dhoni had already exhausted the major karma in his horoscope of winning major championships(except small tourneys like Asia Cup) since Champions Trophy 2013. Removing him was definitely a good move but negative thing is they still have Stephen Fleming at the job. Every player or captain or coach has a FIXED quota of success to achieve in sports. Planet Kuber entered Dhoni's 12th house and he lost his ODI & RPS captaincy. The same planet entered 8th house for Rafael Nadal and 10th house for Roger Federer. Result you know from Australian Open 2017. One thing is for sure Virat will definitely win some big tournament.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

utkaarsh

Quote from: surajnayyar on April 08, 2017, 10:44:27 PM
@Utkaarsh...first of all warm welcome to you after a long time. ......

Useful discussion ..... Thanks Suraj
But this year is not fruitful for Kohli, he will most likely not get any major success this year, even Rahane was the captain when we won the series against Australia ..... same true for Gambhir , so as captains they cannot lift major trophy unless some one else captains for main matches  .....
Also I am not a believer of limited number of  victories, exhausting karma ..... but surely agree on 6,8,12 house effect......
Everything is perfect is for Gujarat but rajkot adding up to 8 can keep them away from trophies majorly although making finals and doing well regularly in league matches ....

himakar.sai

Gujarat lions will win against sunrises Hyderabad

surajnayyar

Gujarat Lions : Three of Cups
Sunrisers Hyderabad : The Hanged Man
Winner : GL !!

Mumbai Indians : The Tower
Kolkata Knight Riders : The World
Winner : KKR !!

Parminder

srh vs gl

srh should win this match .

regards

Anoo

Surprisingly SRH playing Dsc on home turf and bowling bad in PP.
Lions put up a decent score on board.
However, SRH will chase it down with hiccups during 6:25-6:55

surajnayyar

Quote from: Anoo on April 09, 2017, 04:12:38 PM
Surprisingly SRH playing Dsc on home turf and bowling bad in PP.
Lions put up a decent score on board.
However, SRH will chase it down with hiccups during 6:25-6:55

@Anoo ji, as always awesome +1, @Parminder...superb +1 :)

surajnayyar

Quote from: utkaarsh on April 08, 2017, 11:14:32 PM
Useful discussion ..... Thanks Suraj......
Everything is perfect is for Gujarat but rajkot adding up to 8 can keep them away from trophies majorly although making finals and doing well regularly in league matches ....
@Utkaarsh....Virat Kohli did have a better horoscope than Steve Smith. Unfortunately he got injured and Rahane became captain who had a little inferior horoscope than Steve Smith. But in the back ground it were Kumble's stars as well who denied Smith from becoming great by winning their second series on Indian soil in 48 years. On the other hand, Lehmann had already reached the karmic pinnacle of his horoscope with 2015 WC victory. Had Warner been the captain, the story of the series would have been different. Whether you are a believer of Karmic theory or not, but it does work and shows its effect in sports especially. If VK is having a bad patch or bad time now, it doesn't mean its his end. It does mean he will achieve something phenomenal for sure. Same thing applies to Messi and same thing applied to Imran Khan who led Pak to 1992 WC victory after coming out of retirement at the behest of dictator Zia- ul- Haq as he had an unfinished karma in his horoscope. Such players can't just bow out of the scene like that. They are touted to achieve something big. :)