News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 11 (2018) Predictions

Started by Nivedita, March 04, 2018, 12:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Dust

Toss winner struggles initially but will keep coming back in regular intervals after 7:20pm.
They should control match between 9:09-10:25pm

Assuming Toss happens no later than 1 minute of scheduled time. If match goes beyond 10:25pm and result is not decided, then things will change suddenly
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

ReVan

KKR wins this indefinitely

Toss most likely to be won by KKR
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

surajnayyar

Bright chances of Kolkata Knight Riders entering finals and winning IPL 2018 on 27th May !!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

maharam1956

Quote from: surajnayyar on May 25, 2018, 02:43:13 PM
Bright chances of Kolkata Knight Riders entering finals and winning IPL 2018 on 27th May !!!
+1  even otherwise it is a known fact KKR has the bowling and batting    Whereas CSK bowling at the bottom

Nivedita

Quote from: Star Dust on May 24, 2018, 08:55:32 PM
Toss winner struggles initially but will keep coming back in regular intervals after 7:20pm.
They should control match between 9:09-10:25pm

Assuming Toss happens no later than 1 minute of scheduled time. If match goes beyond 10:25pm and result is not decided, then things will change suddenly
Perfect prediction !
Now SRH should play Dsc in finals and win

ReVan

Absolute loss for SRH, no matter how hard they try they fail.

CSK wins another IPL final, this time 2018
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

maharam1956

Date of the IPL Final    27.05.2018      9  and  7            MSD  DOB    7.7.1981        7  and  6          Kane Williams    DOB  08.08.1990     8  and   8     

CSK will lift the IPL trophy since MSD  DOB sync with destiny number

shiva

Csk should pickup wkts from 7:54 ist ;D

Nivedita

Hyderabad struggles after 7:30pm but picks up from 8pm.
Their bowlers should perform once again to disappoint Chennai

Nivedita

Last chance for SRH to pick wickets between 10:17-10:25pm