News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 13 (2020) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, September 07, 2020, 05:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhavani

Delhi Capitals can struggle from 6:15pm and again towards end of their innings Even with ball, they are struggling in start of 2nd innings.
This can help Dhoni and co

Nivedita

Yellow team struggling from here. One batsman has to play miraculously to cross target.

surajnayyar

On-time toss winner controls good portions of the match to win it !
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

SaSirEkha

Warner and co should pickup from 2rd or 3rd over and post high defendable total.

Koundinya

Hyderabad cannot defend this

utkaarsh

!! Om Shanischaryah Namah !!

Date  - 26-Sep, Saturday

With continuous support from all and blessings from the divine, presenting the  predictions for IPL 2020

Year 2020 - ruled by Rahu
Venue league matches – UAE (2,3,8)
League phase ruled by Mercury, Venus
Knockouts ruled by Mars
**** Venue of KO's currently is UAE (but can shift to India)

This is early predictions based only on Team numbers and captain numbers

Tournament will have many heart-breaking matches & more than fair share of close matches, ties , But extreme scores are possible.
Venus & Mars period (Oct/Nov) will give lower scores as compared to Mercury (Sept).

One of top favourites will flop big time in Sept mostly CSK or MI or both
Non favourite teams will do well in early phase
Points table after first half will look very different from what is anticipated.

Team wise

Mumbai Indians

Safe choice in playoffs
Top 4 is very safe, up down performance as usual is expected more so as in UAE, but unless they mess really badly in series of matches they will be in top 4 (Consecutive losses and injuries can push them to 5 but unlikely)

SunRisers Hyderabad

Strong Contenders but can have difficult September
Mercury phase could be difficult for them with bad starts but if they don't perform very bad, they can come back very strong ... Poor captaincy, poor team selection and bad middle order can  lead to their downfall, again Black color can hurt them.

Kings XI Punjab
Dark horses
KL Rahul has strong chances to lead his team in top 2, but might have to be careful in crucial moments, tentative decision making will make them rue their luck. Final moving to India might not help them, will look at their chart before playoffs again

Royal Challengers Bangalore
Will have pendulum swings, but some luck can take them to playoffs
Will be slightly higher in table surely, cant rule out few magical games ... But as usual will leak lot of runs, quite few mistakes
November can be lucky for Kohli but have to scrap thru the league

Kolkata Knight Riders

KKR will remain in contention, only due to young Indian players or foreign players, Morgan or Narine can take them to playoffs along with Gill/Rana, Russell might play well in few games but maybe note like previous years ... Kartik has bad stars but Morgan/Narine can help him

Delhi Capitals

Delhi can be very consistent but miss out in unexpected matches especially in October November .... Mercury phase will be great for them. Fall from great position cannot be ruled out, if they perform really well in Sept to offset the poor fall in second half, they can squeak in.

Chennai Super Kings
CSK will face the heat of the desert in the form of meltdown or pressure surely in September, be it chasing or pressure of expectations, but they will surely come back but not the CSK dominance expected this year which happens all IPL ( when they are comfortable after 10 games with playoff secured .. not this time ) ... Moving IPL out of India was worst for them but will not rule MS Dhoni, Sadly I find it very difficult for him to win

Rajasthan Royals

RR in pink/blue have the most suitable colors for them to outperform but not all s so hunky dory....
Given they are last favorites, I surely see them them out-perform their position. Surely will upset some and make few high scores ... wont totally rule out them to make playoffs as outsiders

This IPL will see even contested points table, and if any team outperforms early on,
surely expect that team to not win the tournament

At-least 2 of 4 from top favourites might find it difficult to reach the playoffs.

One of Punjab and Rajasthan will surely be in top 4 and even beyond

Will put more player-wise predictions shortly on my you tube video 

!! Om Shanischaryah Namah !!

SaSirEkha

Today toss winner will perform badly at start but control match after 7:05pm to win (mostly KXIP)

Since match referee is spinning coin on a neutral ground, there is no fixed Asc/Dsc in this series

Star Dust

Quote from: SaSirEkha on September 27, 2020, 12:25:25 PM
Today toss winner will perform badly at start but control match after 7:05pm to win (mostly KXIP)

Since match referee is spinning coin on a neutral ground, there is no fixed Asc/Dsc in this series

+1.. KXIP will struggle to accelerate in final overs. Royals batting is good enough to chase
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

surajnayyar

@Utkaarsh...Adding to your points, teams supporting different shades of blue(or pink..Jupiter already direct) will be having dominance in this IPL with Rahu entering Taurus and Saturn turning direct on 29th Sep !!!
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

SaSirEkha

What is surprising is that RCB (Virat) is calling while referee is spinning coin...
Anyways, team getting good start for initial 2 overs (RCB i think) will struggle later to get a high score.
However, they are back in the game after 8:20pm and pull a surprise after 9:33pm