News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 13 (2020) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, September 07, 2020, 05:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

On- Time Toss winner does well in most of the 1st innings.
Starts well in the 2nd innings, takes control from 8:34 pm and then from 9:09 pm to win !
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Bhavani

Pollard can win toss. Dhoni will put up a good score and also bowl well until 9:10pm. Late fightback from MI not helping much

chensree

2 different predictions today from our beloved members for Mumbai vs Chennai match

Star Dust

Looks like case reverse ! CSK pickup slowly but again can struggle after 6:33pm.
First time Sharjah can see a low total (by its grounds standards) being chased by 9:10pm
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Nivedita

2 blueshade jersey teams Mumbai, Delhi, Rajasthan should qualify for playoffs. RCB can be 3rd.
Change of captaincy can help KKR to be 4th team.
Actually I'm expecting 2 blue , 2 red (orange) but final winner is blue

surajnayyar

#Numerologically

Since morning had some sort of inkling in my mind that MI will win today. Vividly remember and had taken down in my notes that 3 has a stronger affinity towards 5.

Either ways Rohit(30) or Pollard(12) would have won today on Fate number 23.

SSB...don't know whether you are still active out there or watching this forum in your sleeve. Kudos to you !

surajnayyar

Quote from: surajnayyar on September 27, 2020, 11:50:03 PM
@Utkaarsh...Adding to your points, teams supporting different shades of blue(or pink..Jupiter already direct) will be having dominance in this IPL with Rahu entering Taurus and Saturn turning direct on 29th Sep !!!
Agree with you, Nivedita madam ! Mars Retro obstacle for Red (or Orange) teams...

Don't know how much change of captaincy of KKR on an Amavasya day can help them ?

Only time will tell !

surajnayyar

DC should struggle with the ball in final overs but should bat well to win this one !

Bhavani

Kolkata Knight Riders should put up a good total after 2:20pm and also bowl well until 5:46pm

utkaarsh

Quote from: Nivedita on October 23, 2020, 10:29:31 PM
2 blueshade jersey teams Mumbai, Delhi, Rajasthan should qualify for playoffs. RCB can be 3rd.
Change of captaincy can help KKR to be 4th team.
Actually I'm expecting 2 blue , 2 red (orange) but final winner is blue

Well that's the first time  I am seeing Nivedita or any of KP experts talking about color based predictions ....  8) 8) 8)
Till now handful of us including Suraj, SSB and few ... we were almost like underdogs ... 
Dont think RR despite having Pink Blue , which  very favorable combination ... but no 4 (2020) & even the venue numbers are not in their favor strongly ...
I do see some hope with Morgan coming for KKR .... and as mentioned earlier Russell cannot play a great part this year .... Narine, Morgan youngsters have to take the burden ... looks difficult ...
Virat steps  into his 32 year he is a number 5  ... and Gambhir a number 5 won the IPL in his 32 year too  ... but that was 2012 (5) .... still cant rule out  ....
The year 2020 (4) has been a great leveller .... Dhoni failed in IPL for first time so can Punjab or RCB  ... make it for the first time