News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 4 (2011) Predictions

Started by Ravi Varma, April 03, 2011, 07:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravi Varma

Now that big tournament is over, take some time and predict whats going to happen in Indian Premier League, season 4 starting this week !

I\'ve seen predictions coming true for IPL 3 last year in this forum and wondered how it was done accurately as all teams of IPL are formed on same date, same time .

Seetaram

i would like to see new members like Castro, chensree etc try their hand at IPL predictions this time
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Rahulbhansali

OK.. i came to know about this site few days back (b4 india - pak semis) by googling on \"predictions for world cup\".
since then i am following regularly.
I am not an astrologer but i can tell fellow members that i have strong hunch about things and most of them turn out to the way i believe, so i would like to try my luck.
I would also like to appreciate senior illuminators for getting their predictions right about the world cup.. one of the most amazing part of the predictions were they were bang on right with timings..
i hope you guys continue this thing in IPL 4.

here are my 4 contenders of semis in IPL4 in the order of probability of winning the cup and entering into the final as well:
1.) M.I
2.) C.S.K
3.) R.C.B
4.) K.K.R

In new teams Pune warriors might surprise u and punjab kings XI will perform dismally.

thanks and keep ur comments pouring.

Rahulbhansali

[rquote=8323&topic=1266&author=Seetaram]i would like to see new members like Castro, chensree etc try their hand at IPL predictions this time[/rquote]

surely would love to hear from all.. but senior illuminators guidance will be much appreciated.

gauranggroups

Hi,

Here are the match details for the first 10 matches. I\'ll post the match details of the next 10 matches after these ones get over. Now it\'s time for predictions...

No.   Date            Time         Match Details                                                                Venue
--------------------------(IST)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01   08-Apr-11           20:00   Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders,           Chennai
02   09-Apr-11           16:00   Deccan Chargers vs Rajasthan Royals,                        Hyderabad
03   09-Apr-11           20:00   Kochi Tuskers Kerala vs Royal Challengers Bangalore,    Kochi
04   10-Apr-11           16:00   Delhi Daredevils vs Mumbai Indians,                            Delhi
05   10-Apr-11           20:00   Pune Warriors vs Kings XI Punjab,                              Navi Mumbai
06   11-Apr-11    20:00   Kolkata Knight Riders vs Deccan Chargers,                  Kolkata
07   12-Apr-11           16:00   Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Daredevils,                        Jaipur
08   12-Apr-11           20:00   Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians,       Bangalore
09   13-Apr-11           16:00   Kings XI Punjab vs Chennai Super Kings,                    Mohali
10   13-Apr-11           20:00   Pune Warriors vs Kochi Tuskers Kerala,                      Navi Mumbai
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

One thing seems interesting. This IPL4 is starting on 8th of April, 2011 at 8.00 pm. So number 8 is influencing this.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

LEO

I dont know if IPL will have good response this year because people seem to be exhausted with cricket after 45 days of tension and pressure.
Even players are in mood to relax but will play because they\'re getting paid a lot

IPL season 4 fixtures

https://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2011/content/series/466304.html?template=fixtures

lets see what happens this time

gauranggroups

U are right, Leo.. But still I think the response will be there.. The first 10 - 15 days may get little low response.. After that, it\'ll get back as the tournament progresses..
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

srivastav

regarding 1st match: Chennai superkings - kolkata knightriders

as MOON is  VOC ..chennai superkings wins the match

SaSirEkha

k.p horary is not favourable to home team CSK. also at match starting time, 1st cusp sublord moon is in 8th house and 7th sublord rahu is in 3rd house, which favours KKN team