News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 6 (2013) Predictions

Started by Varenya, March 12, 2013, 07:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

observe moon's sublord placement wrt lagna at kolkata till now to understand which time periods are dominate by which team.
after 3rd over CSK will slowly start steadying their ship and their most favorable time starts from 23:12 hrs
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

sourav123

oh pleasure pleasure the master is here its like you are thinking of how should i play the pull shot and sachin himself comes in :)
But vrinchi sir please have a look my question at the personal reading thread that is my last question to you i asked 3-4 days ago may be you were busy some where but you rocks
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

sourav123

karthik if vrinchi sir is saying planetary position is in favor of csk than you can even sleep and without too much worry and read tomorrow's news paper directly :) that is the power of vrinchi sir  :)
It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.

ReVan

Quote from: Virinchi on May 26, 2013, 10:24:16 PM
observe moon's sublord placement wrt lagna at kolkata till now to understand which time periods are dominate by which team.
after 3rd over CSK will slowly start steadying their ship and their most favorable time starts from 23:12 hrs

It's an honour for your to sign of this thread on a good note. Hopefully see you on ICC Champions Trophy.
ALL REPORTS SHARED BY ME ARE NON-PROFIT ORIENTED. MY INTENTION IS TO PROMOTE THE LEARNING OF  ASTROLOGY. THERE ARE MANY – AND MORE USEFUL – APPLICATIONS OF ASTROLOGY BEYOND EVERY EXAMPLE.

maharam1956

I think before 23.12 hrs CSK  batting is  collapsing

Varenya

lol..Virinchi wantedly didnt predict the outcome of this match. he just gave time of 23:12 for someone who wants to learn/understand reasons/methods
unless CSK crosses next 30 mins without losing 6th wicket, they can't win

sourav123

yaar this is unfair. Revan you predicted CSK. I am upset not due to i am bet any money on it but i am true fan of CSK and i have never seen this type of collapse from team Like csk

LEO

if you guys are expecting straight forward one sentence prediction from virinchi, then you wont get it
you need to read between the lines
he sais csk will slowly steady their ship after 3rd over and from 5/3 they reached 33/5
but he never said csk will dominate
he said their best time is after 23:12 , that means they're not strong yet
in next 20 mins during sun sub, anything can happen

even after 23:12, i feel dhoni will fight alone without much support from other end

SaSirEkha

thanks Virinchi for taking up my job tonight ;)

karthik_83

5/3 and 33/5...this happens with any team..they will play slowly after they loose 3 wickets..