News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

IPL 7 (2014) Predictions

Started by Star Dust, March 19, 2014, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

himakar.sai

11:27 -to end of match ra-ve dsc

LEO

well he said 'fortune of 2nd batting team reversed from 10:41 pm till end of this match'
what are sub-subs doing here ?
try predicting one personal horoscope before attempting sub-subs effect on i-pill match

one thing is sure that from monday morning we'll have 'REAL' astrologers here and all IPL fans who pose like learners will vanish till april 2015

surajnayyar

Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

himakar.sai

leo sir i posted the sub subs of the match y because i predicted punjab before and i am no way interested in ipl thats why i started predicting from last two matches ... i am trying to predict for natwest t20 matches in other site also ...i want to predict international matches also .. ..i dont know why you are so harsh on me  :(

SSB

@ Utkaarsh : Can you please explain me how kkr won against kxip & today kxip against csk ?

@ Suraj : It will be helpful if you give your view too.

" I am not getting solutions "

surajnayyar

1st June, 2014; Venue : M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru, Final of IPL 2014
King Khan Vs. Preity Zinta
Winner : King Khan.....!!

surajnayyar

@SSB...bro, did you check colour numbers ? Today Yellow colour plotted the downfall of CSK. On 1st June, destiny number, dress colours and stadium names is helping KKR more. My take is KKR. Today 'Friday' name number was helping KXIP more than CSK.

SSB

@ Suraj : Thanks bro, but today number 6 matched with dhoni's destiny number.

@ Parminder : Great work & info.

surajnayyar

Quote from: SSB on May 31, 2014, 12:10:27 AM
@ Suraj : Thanks bro, but today number 6 matched with dhoni's destiny number.

@ Parminder : Great work & info.
@SSB....you have to match DAY number with DAY & DESTINY number of the player. 3 & 6(Dhoni) and 3 & 9(Bailey) are good combos. But the difference came in COLOUR number compatibility which was strongly negative for CSK....!!

Parminder

As per my understanding kkr will loose the match on final day though people will again go for kxi winning the cup yet ill prefer kxi because cup tickets of kkr were 17 @ one point of time n kxi had been 3/5 so kkr winning will get chunks out of market being last match of season mkt won't allow that ;)
My take is kxi lifting the cup rest need to see @ final day.
Regards